Epilogue

After 5 years :

The sun just brighten the sky and the surrounding area lighten up ...

The sun rays fallen from the window as the curtains moved as the move ment of air just chilled the area...

And the sunrays touched his eyes and he blinked and sat up from the bed...

He ran his fingers in his hair and looked towards his other side of bed which was empty..

He signed and got up from the bed to freshen up ...

He brushed his teeth and took a shower... And wore his uniform and stood infront of the mirror...

Anubhav was same but as the year changed his bread some what grown and he mumbled...

Anubhav : ab hame kal shave karna hi padega... Zyada hi bad gaye hai...

He said and moved down stairs and saw that his mother who was waiting for him...

He went and touched her feet and she kept her hand on his shoulder and blessed him..

Maa : beta khana khalo..

Anubhav : nahi maa der hojayegi...

Maa : beta thoda khale... Bas..

Anubhav : acha theeke .

He said and started eating.. As he completed one roti he drank the juice and kissed her mother cheek ...

Anubhav : chalo maa mein chalta hu..

She nodded her head but signed sadly..

Maa : ab bhulja  use... Anubhav zindagi mein age badd...

Anubhav : ha maa.

He nodded his head and she again signed ...

He moved out and reached his car and drove off to the head quarters ..

He reached the head quarters and entered. .. All the officer's saluted him and he nodded his head and entered inside...

He entered and stood beside his table and he went to his past how he was going to propose her

Her sassy reply to him and her and karishma singh test... His emotions .. His gaze ... His love .. Started from this cabin...

He entered and sat on his chair and took a deep breathe...

He opened his file and engrossed him self in work ...

Time skip :

After some time :

Some one knocked on the door and saw that a constable was standing there..

Constable : sir..

Anubhav : hmm...

Constable : sir lunch ka tine ho gaya hai..

He nodded his head and saw that the time was 1: 30..

He closed the file and took his cap and  stick and moved out..

All members on the way saluted him and nodded with a smile...

He reached his car and went inside.. And drove to his destination. ..

He reached and took deep breathe and kept his head on the car head seat
And took deep breathe to control him self..

He moved out of the car and stood on the entrance of the  mahila police thana ...