Chapter 24

They were sitting on the couch with a glass of tea in their hands...

She was sitting with pushpa ji.. And pushpa ji was crying silently along with karishma. .

Haseena mallik all said to them what happened  to her in these years.. And all cursed armit.. But anubhav was listening keenly..

He did not said any thing and haseena observed  it when she came in side the room..

When she entered , he was happy but as he saw her baby bump he changed his expressions which was not un noticed  by haseena ...

Pushpa ji : joh.. Hua ab use badal nahi sakte  lekin.. Ab ham apko kahi jaane bagi denge ..

Haseena smiled by listening  pushpa ji and looked towards anubhav who was doing some thing on his phone... As he saw that she is seeing her he gave her his smile but not bright. .

She smiled slightly and looked towards karishma whole stood from her seat and moved towards the other room balcony and  was gazing out side  of the windows...

Anubhav also stood from his place and excused him self. .

Anubhav : ham ate hai zara..

By sating this he went out side and haseena looked towards karishma.. Pushpa ji saw that and kept her hand on her shoulder..

Pushpa ji : ap unhe thoda waqt de madam sir... Unhe akele rehna chahiye. .

Haseena nodded  her head abd answered pushpa ji..

Haseena : pushpa ji ... Hame thoda juice aur khane kuch chaiye...

Pushpa ji : aree. Ham toh bhul hi gaye abhi late hai...

By saying thus she went to bring some thing to eat for haseena and haseena saw the time that it was 4 p.m.

And at this time  daily anubhav feed her some thing that it will help her and baby...

But she shooked her head and removed unwanted  thoughts. .

And moved towards karishma singh...

As she moved and stood beside her she saw that she was crying silently  and haseena kept her hand on here shoulder...

As she kept .. Karishma could not  kept her emotions at bay and cried by hugging her...

They both cried  and sobbed as they missed each other  soo much there lain.. there friend ship there enemity... There relations ... All were restricted but again as a shine which came in their life released a new hope... And the guilt which was also eating karishma singh took over her emotions. ... Pushpa ji who bought food for haseena saw them and smiled slightly...

She became emotional  band happy  tears leaked from her eyes... She wiped it and kept the food on the  table  and moved out of the room....

So that they can talk with out any hesitation. .. And she prayed for their happiness..

Pushpa ji : yeh bhagwan ... In dono oar yeh khushi hamesha rakhna...

By saying thus she closed the door and was walking towards kitchen. .

But some one from behind clutched her and kept a kerchief on her nose...

She mumbled and nodded her head but she gave up..

And due to the chloroform  she became unconscious and fallen on the ground... And that person just by her shoulder  dragged her and kept in side the room and locked it  ...

Here ...

______________________________________

They both broke the hug and they cleaned their tears and sighed. ..