Chapter 7

Thank you soo much for your love guys, many readers asked me too update ... So here is the update so enjoy the reading....

Vote with your love and fill the comment box with your support..

The night just ended by bringing the new life of our selves.. The morning started with the orange rays spread through out the sky and was a mesmerizing beauty.. The birds just waked up and was singing there favourite song of morning..

And the night ended as it ended of bad things.... But .... Every morning is not a start of good things... There will be also bad things which may be end... May be ?...

He was sleeping as usually and we can see the muscles from his back and the bed sheet which was strangled with his legs and his naked body was clearly visible ...

The birds sat at the window and the light was illuminating the dark ness and the light pass through the windows and was lighting the room.. The sun rays entered and the rays touched his eyes and he groaned ..

With his voice the birds flew away from there as they sensed some thing wrong .. Some thing ?....

He opened his eyes and looked surrounding his back was visible and  took his shorts from the couch and wore it and entered in to bathroom..

After 15 minutes he came out and wore his clothes a black shirt with blue jeans and he took his phone from the table and kept in his pocket and came down wards for the break fast...

He sat on the table for the breakfast and she entered in to the dinning room from the kitchen and was carrying a troly..

She kept the food on his side and sat beside him.. She was wearing a robe and it was giving him a sexy look but he was least concerned with it.. Well it was the nth time she tried to seduce him and failed but again the face of her enemy came on her mind and she clutched her fist...

The winds from the window blowed the hair falls of her face and her face was visible clearly...

She was non other than barbie and the man was sitting beside him saw her and he was non other than anubhav singh

She was non other than barbie and the man was sitting beside him saw her and he was non other than anubhav singh... May be ?...

Barbie : toh sab plan ke hisaab se hi ho raha hai na kyu..?

Anubhav : ha sab waisa hi chalra hai bas ab kuch din aur woh hamare haath ajayeega aur hamara kaam asaan hoga..

She nodded her head and continued the eating after completing the maid came there and left from there by taking the plates..

Anubhav stood from his seat and went towards the hall and barbie followed him..

He sat down on the sofa and was looking to his phone and barbie sat on his lap by starting him..

He was glaring her and she sheeply smiled but was shocked as he pushed her from his lap.. And she fallen down ..

Barbie : Ahhh...