Chapter 9

Armit went to the past where he first met his lady love our haseena mallik..

The past :

A man was wearing a punjabi style dress with a pagdi and also with a stick was moving to the new dhaba..

The place was peace with a beautiful environment .. As it was a summer night so, many men was enjoying there..

As it was the night time the hut place was decorated with the fairy lights   and also the road was clean.

The tables was placed with a few distances and a stage was present at the centre of the dhaba. Where many punjabi people do there dances as it was the easy way in that place..

The man moved from the front door and opened the door and in that door there was a secret room which was closed and at the door the closed name plate was present..

It opened and he went inside he saw that two members are present and they are filling the wheat sacs with some thing..

The man was non other than armit.. He was wearing a blue colour punjabi style dress with a red colour pagdi.. And he was a big moustache which was reaching up to his chin but not that much long..

Armit : oye !! Ki haal hai paji !! Sab theek !

1st person : ji paji !! Sab theek hai ! Ap bataye ...

Armit : mein bhi theek hi hu paji..

He said and bended to his eye level as the person was sitting on the ground and wispered..

Armit : kaam hogaya...

1st person : ji sab kaam hogaya.. Bas aj hi maal ko dusre sheher bhejna hoga..

Armit : ha aur zara police walo se zara bachke..

1st person : ji saab..

As he was saying more 2 members entered in to the room..

2nd person : boss, sara kaam hogaya hai.. Apne jaisa kaha tha waisa hi kiya hai..

Armit : bahut ache aur police ?

The second person was saying but was interrupted by 3rd person..

3rd person : ji boss.. Un logo ko aisa chuna laga ya hai ki kal subha tak woh log muh kala karenge...

Armit : matlab..

3rd person : matlab yeh hai boss ki police walo ko humne ek club bhej diya galat thekana batake toh bas ham yaha kaam asani se aur bina dar ke kar sakte hai...
.

Armit : yeh toh bahut achi baat hai... Chalo sab yeh bags hai pack kardo aur  tarkare ke joh trucks haibusme kone mein rakdena..

1st person : ji boss..

2nd person : par boss kone mein hi kyu..

Armit : are akal ke andhe , kone mein rahega toh sab ko yeh lage ga ki aate ki thaile hai kisi ko yeh thodi na pata chalega ki is mein drugs hai..

3rd person : bilkul sahi boss.. Kisi koh kuch bi pata nahi chalega .. Aur humne driver ko bhi nashe ki dawai de hai take woh so jaye.. Aur unke jagah ham waha jaye aur maal ko deliver kare..

Armit : bilkul sahi..

2nd person : par boss maal nikalenge kaise?....

Armit : hamlog gadi raste mein rokenge .. Khana khane.. Ya phir washroom jane toh bas usi samai ham apne admi ko phone karenge aur woh maal leja yenge.. Aur kiso ko thodi na pata chalega ki kya hua tha... Aur hamara kaam bhi hojayega..