Chapter 5

Many readers commented me too update so here is the update enjoy your self my dear readers and show me your love with votes and fill the comment box..

Haseena was moving form there but anubhav caught her wrist and stopped her. Haseena turned to him and was looking in his eyes ..

He was also gazing her and this made haseena blush and red hue appered on her neck and cheek and anubhav smiled on his affect on her ..

Haseena removed her hand and brushed her hand and looked downwards to remove the gaze and awkward ness..

Haseena : ap kuch keh rahe the...

Anubhav came out from the lala land and took haseena hand and she looked at him at shock and he took her the other  room which is opposite to her room.

As they entered there nostrils was filled with the rose scent with honey mixture and haseena was shocked to see the room..

The bed was big with expensive interiors but what caught her attention was the decoration , the bed was decorated as bride and around the bed the roses are arranged

The bed was big with expensive interiors but what caught her attention was the decoration , the bed was decorated as bride and around the bed the roses are arranged .

They were round and was giving a good view she loved all the things and at a time she entered in to the room and was looking around ..

But her thoughts to an end as she heard the click sound and turned around and was shocked to see that anubhav locked the door and was leaning to the door.

Haseena : apne darwaza kyu band kiya hai anubhav.

Anubhav : aj hamare suhagraat hai jaana ...

Haseena : ky..ky..kya , kya kaha apne..

Anubhav : yahi ke aj hamare suhagrat hai jaana..

Haseena was shocked was a underestimate , she was beyond shocked and was shivering as his gase was not leaving her..

She was releasing bullets of sweat due to nervous ness and her hands  became sweaty and her hands was trembling..