Chapter 20

For fast update complete the target ..

Target : 50 votes..

.

Karishma : yahi ki pushpa ji hamare saath dhoka hua hai...

Pushpa ji : dhoka ... Dhoka kaisa dhoka.. Bahu rani aur kya boli jare hai ap..,?

Karishma : yahi ki pushpa ji joh hamare akho ke samne hai .. Woh sach nahi hai... Aur joh hame dikh nahi raha woh sach hai...
.

Pushpa ji : kya matlab hai ap ka... Ham toh bilkul samjhe nahi... Aya.

Karishma : dekheye pushpa ji.. Ham samjate hai , abhi ham yaha hotel mein aye hai... Yaha ke restaurant mein hamne abhi, abhi anubhav sir ko dekha hai..

Pushpa ji : hay shivji... Yeh kya keh rahi hai ap bahu rani..

Karishma : ha pushpa ji hame bhi bilkul samjah mein ni aya, jab apne kaha ki abhi apne anu bhaiyya se baat ki hai aur woh abhi lucknow mein hai.. Lekin jise hame abhi restaurant mein mile hai aur woh koun hai..

Pushpa ji : is ka matlab hai ki yaha joh hai woh dikhaye nahi dega.. Matlab ham abhi tak chalawa me the... Woh joh anubhav hamare saath hai lucknow mein woh anubhav nahi hai...

Karishma : pata nahi pushpa ji... Hamko toh samajh nahi aa ra hai.. Lekin yeh sab pata laga ne ka ik hi tarika hai ..

Pushpa ji : kya karishma ji..

Karishma : yahi pushpa ji .... *plan*

You will get to know the plan later ... 😉

NEXT MORNING :

The birds were just leaving there nest and was flying to get food to feed there little ones ...

She was also making some thing for feeding her baby... She was gained some weight , with a bright pregnancy glow along with natural hair and her beauty was a epitome of beauty....

She closed the lid of the halwa she was making and signed with joy... As the pregnancy was growing her hungriness , along with horny ness was messing with her..

At time she want to spend time with anubhav and at second time she will cry for some thing and he will console her...

He is maintaining the time for his work and also for her ... He is not getting any clingy or nor getting any irritation on his face with her....

As She will be grumpy , he will console her and always help her for doing any work...

Now a days she is missing karishma singh very much... As she was more than sister for her she is missing her... She want to embrace her and cry on her shoulder and want to ask every short thing related to baby as she was also a mother...

Mother... She remembered that as she was leaving for her mission karishma singh was pregnant and now she don't
Know how is she?

She want to see the baby .. Hug the baby and want to tease karishma singh but now...

As she remembered the things and past... A tear fell from her and some one shoked her and she came out of her thoughts...

Anubhav : jaana kyu roh rahi hu huh ... Aur yeh kya tumne halwa banal iya .. Mene kaha tha na mein banauga...

Haseena : Nahi anu.. Hamne banadiya par... Ham..

She cried and he hugged her... He took her in his arms a like baby as she wrapped her legs around his torso and he clutched her butt tightly ..

He sat on the sofa along wth her in his lap .. He cleaned her tears and adjusted her in his lap..

Anubhav : jaana ... Kya hua hai.. Batao bhi..

Haseena : anubhav... Jab ham yaha aye the apke pass.... And again she cried . .

He cooed her and again encouraged her to say the reason behind her
precious tears...

Haseena : anu... Jab ham yaha aye the *sob* tab karishma pregnant thi...

Anubhav : kya!! Behena maa banne wali thi...

Haseena : ha .. Aur woh bahut kush thi .. Hambi the... Hambe socha mission ke baad ham us baby ka naam bhi rakhenge... Lekin anu... Ham yaha peh fas gaye...

And again she cried... Anubhav was shocked with this information and was happy that karishma was a mother and he became a mamu for the child...
.

Anubhav : par jaana... Yeh toh bahut achi baat hai... Rone ki baat nahi.. Toh roh kyu rahi ho...

Haseena : anu... Hame us baby ko dekhna tha aur khelna tha us baby ka naam hamne rakhne ka karishma se vada kiya tha.....

Anubhav understood that its her mood swings and she us remembering karishma alot... As they fought in the beginning but cared fir each other... And now they are more than sisters who can't live with out each other...

Anubhav : jaana ek kaam karo ap upar jake nahalo... Aur ake halwa khana aur juice pena .. Ham bas abhi do minute mein aye....

Haseena : ap kaha jare hai anu?

Anubhav : bas abhi thoda kaam hai....

By saying this he stood and slowly placed haseena on her feets abd stood infront of her by keeping his hands on her waist..

Anubhav : yaad rahe bahar mat jana aur phone kisi ka bhi mat uthana.. Aur mein jaldi aunga.... Ap T.V dekh sakte ho. ... Acha se apna khayal rakhna .. Ok.

Haseena : ok...

She said and hugged him and he also reciprocated the hug....

And on next second there lips were moving in a sync and they was sucking each other lips as they were craving each other...

They moved back for taking deep breathes.... And again he kissed on her forehead ....

And she blushed and went to bathroom to take shower...

Anubhav moved out from his home and sat in side the car and drove to a destination... The place was not good but also not bad...

It was odd with many spiders web and it was not tidy. Anubhav came inside and again went to a room...

Anubhav : mein gaya hu ... Apne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya... Dekho jaldi bolo..

Unknown person : anubhav... Acha laga tumse milke...

By saying this the person who was standing in the corner came infront of him and anubhav lost his face colours... .

Anubhav : Tum !!!?

Continue in the next chapter..

Hello guys 😘

i know its late update .. but i promise that i will update regularly..

please forgive your dear author for the late update...

and you know that it hurts ... if you follow me with love and work then you should not unfollow me... 💔🔪

it hurts alot that as i reached 44 followers.. but 3 , 2 members unfollowed me ... 🥺🥺💔

it hurts alot 😭🥺😢..

well hope you liked the chapter 😢

don't forget to vote and comment..

and also share and follow...

Have a good day 🥺😘.

Note : who are waiting for the update prostitute , it will be in the evening... So don't for get to vote there also..