Chapter 13

Haseena mallik was going to washroom to change but anubhav caged in his arms and pinned her on the wall....

Haseena mallik was shocked and was terrified on his behaviour but he bought some thing infront of her.. And she became shocked and her face became pale...

.

Anubhav was holding the pregnancy kit which she thrown in the dust bin for dumping..

.
Anubhav : apne hamse itni badi baat chupaye..

Haseena : hamm.. Ham.. Woh..

Anubhav : ham woh kya haseena... APNE HAME NAHI BATAYA... AGAR HAME PATA NAHI HOTA TOH AP TOH US BACCHE KI JAAN LELETI...

Haseena : NAHI... Nahi.. Ham aisa nahi karte.. Ham bahut dar gaye the..

By saying this she kneeled down and was crying .. Anubhav also kneeled to her height and took her in his arms and carried to the bed..

They were in each other arms and he was consoling her ...

After good 5 minutes she stopped crying and looked towards him..

Haseena : ham.. Ham yeh bache ko kuch nahi hone de sakte...

Anubhav : hame maaf kardo jaana.. Hame laga ap hamse yeh baad chupana chati hai... Aur ..

He stopped at a once and haseena looked him with tears in her eyes and she shooked her head ...

Anubhav : waise ap ko yeh pata kab chala..

Haseena : hame yeh 1 hafte pehle..

Anubhav : 1 hafta .. Apne hamse chupake galat kiya .. Lekin uski saza ham apko baad mein denge abhi ap aram kare.. Theeke..

Haseena : hmm.. Lekin ap mere liye kuch acha sa banaye ga..

Anubhav : ha zaroor abhi so jao..

By saying this he covered her with blanket and kissed her fore head and locked the bed room door..

He came out form the room by locking it and went to another room for shower...

He took shower and was heading towards kitchen for preparing some thing but the land line phone which is in the hall was ringing...

He took the call and answered it..

Anubhav : hello..

Unknown : hello jai hind anubhav..

Anubhav : jai hind sir.. Apne phone kiya koi zaroori kam ..

Unknown : ha anubhav .. Zara tum video call karna .. Tumhe bahut zaroori baat batani hai..

Anubhav : ji sir.. Abhi karte hai.. Ek shan de..

By saying this he went from stairs to the study room.. He entered the room and locked it ..

He went towards his file desk and removed the blue colour fule and pressed the haseena mallik photo which was kept on the table as a show case..

The file desk divided into two and one door was clearly visible .. He pressed the door handle and the door checked his iris scan and the door was unlocked...

He entered the special room and the closed behind him..