Chapter 22

No chapter ... Update will be tomorrow.. Guys..

Just kidding.... 😜..

BEFORE READING PRESS THE STAR BUTTON...

COMPLETE THE TARGET.!!!!! ..

Long chapter as promise... And complete 1k for the new chapter.. !!!

Anubhav : behena woh batana tha ki...

Karishma : ki.. Ka anu bhiyya...

It was very hard to him to say every thing to her as it was the dark sude he did every thing and about haseena he fears that she will be take haseena from him and they will not for give him...

Anubhav : mein bata nahi sakta bas chalo tum mere saath ...

Karishma : par kaha... Anu bhaiyaa

Anubhav : chalo behena mein bata hu...

By saying he went out side and karishma singh followed him
.. He opened his car door and she sat down and they drove to there destination...

She was seeing the surrounding and was watching anubhav who was driving ... And she was gazing the tress ..

But she stopped and looked towards him and asked...

Karishma : aree anu bhaiyya ap yaha kahe le ja rahe hai.. Yaha toh jhadiya hai...

Anubhav : sabr kare behna... Bas thoda aur...

By saying thus he pressed the speed and car was moving fastly and with in minutes its destination..

Karishma singh was shocked that behind the mountain and tress there was an beautiful stored building with beautiful garden...

She was shocked and was mesmerized by the beauty and she was gazing the house with a one sight ...

And anubhav cleared his throat and she came out of the trance ..

She was confused and asked ..

Karishma : yeh kya hai anu bhaiyaa..

Anubhav : ao behna batate hai..

By saying thus he pressed his finger on the door and the door was opened... Karishma singh was shocked but did not asked any thing ...

They entered and the interior was beautiful and she was watching all.. Anubhav saw that ... And signed and cleared his throat...

Anubhav : ham abhi aye...

By saying this he went from there and karishma was looking towards the sofa and tables.. With a look on her face...

Anubhav was moving towards his room and opened it and took deep breathe...

As he saw that his lady love was sleeping peace fully on the bed in a curled position ... And a blanket was covering her bump...

He went to her and saw that she was looking beautiful and ethral with the pregnancy glow and with small strains of her hair was touching her cheeks ...

She was sleeping peace fully and he bended far ward and kissed her pouty lips and she with a slight woke up and saw him...

She smiled and hugged him and he too reciprocated it.. And smiled..