Chapter 15

As the night passed and all welcomed the new morning with great aspiration... As today was the day of india...

The independent we got by the sacrifices of many great people's and also our heroes... The independence which is we are celebrating is 75 th and each year it will be best ....

We will decorate the places with our flags and coloured flowers and also with our freedom fighters photos etc..

The police thana was also decorated with a beautiful entry with flowers and inside with ballons of tri colour and the flag hosting place was also decorated beautifully...

And were doing there work and he entered along with barbie..

All members : jai hind sir... Jai hind madam...

Armit : jai hind... Wah kya baat hai thana toh kafi acha sajaya hai ap logo ne...

Karishma : ji shukriya sir... Abhi chale...

Armit : ji...

By saying this they came out of the thana and was standing beside the flag which was going to host..

Karishma : chaliye sir... Ap shuru kare...

Armit : ham..?

Karishma : ji.. Ap sir... Ap senior hai hamare...

Armit : theeke *in mind * wah kya baat hai... Duniya mein pehli baar aisa hua hoga... Jisne kisi ap radhi ko ek gambler ko janda lehrane ko bol rahe hai.... Che che kya izzat hojayegi mahila police thane ki hamare aisa karte hue... Maaza ayega..

By thinking this he was going to remove the threads but was stopped by the car which came there...

Karishma : amma... Kon hai... Joh jhande ka samman nahi karra...

The person came out of the car and mahila thana members was shocked to see the person...

He was non other than the commissioner of the police department...

All members except armit and barbie : jai hind sir...

Commissioner : jai hind...

They both came out of the shock and greeted him and he nodded his head dryly towards them...

Commissioner : ham chate hai ki mahila police ka flag hosting ham kare... Koi pareshani toh nai...

Karishma : are.. Ni sir... Kaisi pareshani... Ayee na...

Armir moved side and forced a smile and commissioner hosted the flag...

And song was sung...

Jana gana mana...
...................................
......................................
.............. Jaya jaya hai...

You know the anthem so i didn't write it..

And iam lazy 😁A/N....

All greeted each other and all were happy but commissioner called karishma singh in the cabin...

And all became worried... She went to the cabin..

Commisioner : hamne suna hai karishma singh ki naya case aya hai...

Karishma : Ji sir case toh aya hai.. Kal hi aya hai...

Commissioner : theeke ... Ayye aur hame us case ki update de...

Karishma : ji abhi de te hai...

He was going towards the file and all members stood there including barbie and amrit..