Chapter 3

The sun was rising from the end of the mountains and making it beautiful and the birds sang the song as it was informing about morning.

The sun light radiantly was in yellow colour but morning colour was orange and it was painting the sky by making it gorgeous and breathe taking..

In the far street the womens woke up in the morning for their daily work and the childrens woke up for the play they promised to them selves and the men woke up and went to their duties not before showing their love to their wife and children who laughed and blushed..

The fairy tale always we imagine in our life , we will always state that we will dream of our future husband in big car or a white horse with a beautiful flowers and a big guitar and many more as many people will dream off , he also dreamt of many thing in his life..

Far away from the place and reality....

He thought that soul mates are only prefered in books but he was wrong as he seen the beauty infront of him , the beauty who took his heart very slowly and helped it pump the blood and to discover the new feelings inside the heart.

He was gazing her from past half an hour but he was not thinking as a creeper but a lover who loves his loved one the most..

She was sleeping peace fully in the sheets tangled her legs with each other and slight open mouth and her was sprawled on her pillow for him the sight was beautifull and breath taking.

Haseena mallik was wearing the same dress as she worn yesterday , the light was illumilating the room and he stood and looked to her and removed the curtains from the window..

Haseena stirred in her sleep as the drug affect was high she sat on her bed and clutched her head with her hands..

Haseena : ya allah ! mera sar dard karra hai ..

Anubhav : ha waise dard toh karega ..

she was started by the voice and looked towards the culprit and was shocked to see anubhav ..

Haseena : an..anu ..anubhav

Anubhav : ji haseena ju ham, ab ap jaldi kareye , haath muh dhole ham apke liye chai bhi dawai late hai...

Haseena : ha ham jaeyenge par ap yeh bataiyye ki ap yaha kya karre hai aur karishma singh kaha hai aur ham yaha kaha hai aur woh bhi apke saath..

Anubhav : lagta hai haseena mallik apki yaad dash kamzor hai ..

Haseena : kya kaha apne ?

Anubhav : yahi ki apki yaashash kamzor hai !

Haseena : par kyu..

Anubhav : kyu ki baccho jaise sawal karte hai..

Haseena : ham samjhe nahi? kya keh rahe hai aur kya bachho jaisa koi kya bol rahe hai ...

Anubhav : haseena mallik ap yaha mere saath islye hai kyu ki hamari shaadi ho gaye hai

Haseena : acha , but she realised what she said and shouted..

Haseena : KYA!!

Anubhav : chillaye mat haseena ab ap jaldi kareye

He was going but was interrupted by haseena who came there by running and clutched his arms by her hands..

Haseena : are rukiya kaha ja rahe hai ap , hame hamare sawal ka jawab de aur yeh shaadi kaha se beech mein agaye..

anubhav thought some time and released his hand from her and kept his hand on her shoulders