Chapter 17

As the car was reaching its destination anubhav was gazing his lady love who was sitting beside him..

Along with his child in her stomach.. A man will dream this that he should be with his love life along with their love symbol and this feeling was was over joyed for anubhav ...

The car stopped in its destination... He came out of the car and opened her side door in a gentleman manner and haseena giggled and gave her hand to him ...

They both went to the table and sat on their places.... A waiter came their and took their orders...

Anubhav was talking to her and was   drinking water but at a sudden he coughed and was taking dep breathes...

Haseena stood and went towards him and started massaging his head...

Haseena : ap theeke anubhav ..?

Anubhav : ha mein theek hu *cough * woh bas mein abhi washroom hokar aya... Ap yaha se jaye nahi...

Haseena : ji theeke...

She looked towards him in confused manner... And he just nodded his head and went to rest room ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karishma singh and pushpa ji just reached their destination not before arguing on the one hotel room...

They reached and went inside to the reception

...

Receptionist : hello mam..., how can i help you...

Karishma : ji hello... Woh hamara kamra book hua tha..

Receptionist: ji apna last name bataye madam...

Karishma : ji.. Karishma singh aur pushpa singh ..

Receptionist : ji mam apka room number 10 hai .. 1st Floor to the left side mam...

Karishma : ji shukriya... Chaliye pushpa ji... Apka..

She was saying but was stopped as she did not spot pushpa ji there...

She looked here and there and asked the receptionist...

Karishma : apne ek aurat ko dekha hai joh mere saath ayi thi...

Receptionist : ji.. Apki amma...

Karishma : ji..ji wahi... Kaha hai apne dekha....

Receptionist : ya... Ab mujhse baat karre thi aur woh waha dinner section ke paas gaye hai...

Karishma : amma yeh pushpa ji... Ji shukriya..

By saying this she went to the dinner section and was looking to pushpa ji... But she was no where... But some thing caught her attention...

Some one and he was non other than anubhav and he was sitting with a girl who's back was facing towards karishma ... And she cannot see her face ... But anubhav can see her...

He just lifted his eyes and saw that karishma singh was watching him he coughed violently...

She shooked his head and went to rest room... And was washing her hands... And in no time anubhav also entered the wash room...

 And in no time anubhav also entered the wash room