Chapter 4

Haseena was going to say but was interrupted by anubhav..

anubhav : ham log chennai mein hai ..

haseena : k..ky..kyaa ...

anubhav : ha haseena ham chennai mein hai apke pehle sawal ka jawab.

    dusra sawal ka jawab hai ki ham dono yaha par akele hai kyu ki mein apko yaha lana chata hu aur apni biwi ke saath time spend karne chahata hu..
aur ap yaha se kahi bhi nahi ja sakti..

haseena : shaadi ho gaye mujhe abhi se yaad nahi aur apne toh mujhe honey moon lekar aye hai ..

aur ek second yaha se nahi ja sakti matlab kya hai apka ..

anubhav : joh suna apne haseena ap yaha se nahi ja sakti...

  jis waqt mene apke gale mein mangalsutr banda tha thabi apki life meri life ho gayae..

aur yeh hai ki ap yaha se nahi ja sakti ki apko apna kaam chodna hoga ..

haseena : ch..cho..chodna hoga matlab kya hai...

anubhav : yahi ki apko apna SHO ka kaam chodna hoga apko is post se resign karengre..

haseena mallik was shocked to core and her anger rose at a once and in one strength she slapped anubhav across his left side angrily..

haseena : apka dimag kharab ho gaya hai anubhav .. ham ..ham kaise apna kaam  chod sakte hai  , ham ek police officer hai aur ap keh rahe hai ki ham apna kaam chod de ..

she was breathing heavily and was angrily eyeing anubhav and anubhav at a once turned to haseena .

his eyes became red and he clenched his jaw and he was also glaring haseena and at a once stood from the sofa and clutched haseena arms ..

anubhav : apki himmat kaisi hue hame thappad marne ki..

haseena was scared by seeing anubhav in this way and whimpered as his hands was imprinting on her arms..

anubhav : apne hame thappad kaise mara haseena

haseena : ham...ham। .. hame ma..ma..maaf karde

she shuttered by seeing anubhav in a scary way and anubhav was sad in his mind and his eyes turned soft by seeing his lady love scared but he want to do it so he brought the scary look again in his eyes..

he at a once leaved haseena and she backed off and went to her room and closed the door and muttered ..

haseena : yeh..yeh anubhav toh nahi ho sakte , woh hamare saath aisa bartav kabhi nahi kar sakte kahi yeh woh toh nahi..

she was scared and ran to her ward robe and took a bag and kept her clothes and was running to the window..

but stopped as the door was knocked by anubhav ..

anubhav : darwaza kholo haseena !!

she was scared as she dont know the way and anubhav continuosly knocking the door was teremblling her ..

anubhav was beating the door as she did not do any thing to her self as she was feared by him  and ran to her room.

His breathing was stopped and he ce running to the room to see haseena safe but was frustrated as the door was locked and fear engulfed him and many bad scences came in his mind ..