Chapter 23

The car was moving fastly as it was breaking the rules of the road but the driver of the car was least concerned ...

Her concern was the lady who was lying unconscious on the back seat..

Karishma singh was driving car harshly and was looking back to see haseena mallik..

Her fore head was slightly bleeding and she was clutching the staring wheel tightly..

She was moving gears from left to right but was stopped as she saw that her phone was ringing..

She took the gear in one hand and answered the call..

Karishma : Hello

Person : hello... Kaam hua..?

Karishma : ha kaam hogaya... Hamne.. Hamne... Armit mardiya.... Aur haseena madam ko lekar are hai...

Person : acha.. Wah... Bahut ache karishma.... Lekar ao haseena ji ko...

By saying this she cut the call and again looked on the back seat to see haseena was unconscious but her fingers were moving ..

Karishma singh was speeding the car and no time they reached near the destination ....

Haseena who was unconscious on the back seat at a time sat straight by the name...

Haseena : ANUBHAV !!!

She sat down and was breathing heavily and saw that she was in a car and karishma singh was driving it...

She was happy but again her face expression changed and she sobbed...

Karishma : roye ni madam sir..

Haseena : kaise... Kaise karishma .. KYU ... KYU AISA KIYA TUMNE KARISHMA .... ANU... ANU KO TUMNE... * SOB * ..

Karishma : nahi... Nahi.. Madam sir ... Mene anu bhaiyya ko nahi... Mara madam sir... Mene toh... Mene toh armit ko mara hai madam sir.... Woh anu bhaiyya nahi hai...

Haseena : Yeh ap ky keh rahi hai karishm singh..

Karishma singh : Madam sir ham sach keh rahe hai..woh anu bhaiyya nahi hai , woh armit hai.. Aur anu bhaiyya
Toh pushpa ji ke saath hai..

Haseena : Yeh ap kya keh rahi hai..

Karishma : Madam sir baat ko samjhiye.... Joh insaan apke saath tha woh anu bhaiyya nahi the... Armit tha ... Jiske saath ap waqt guzaar rahi thi... Anu bhaiyya toh luck now mein the..  Hamare saath... Ab ham apko wahi leja rahe hai...

By saying she sped the car and haseena signed and closed her eyes... But again opened as she saw the betrayal brown eyes were watching her when she was running with karishma...

She remembered how karishma shot him and he fallen on the ground and clutched her hand not to go...

But as she was obligating karishma drugged her and taken her in the car...

She was remembering him her heart beat was abnormally beating and she gulped the water which was kept on the seat...

She closed her eyes... And karishma also signed and drove to the place.. To reach their  destination..

After 20 minute they reached the place which was a hotel and many members were surrounding it...

Karishma got down and moved towards them and asked...

Karishma : amma... Yeh sab ka hora hai... Aur kya hai yeh sab...

Person : madam yeh sab apke protection aur pushpa ji ke protection ke liye hai...

Karishma : acha... Par ka zaroorat thi iski ... Lekin ap log uniform kahe nahi pehen rahe. 

Person : woh madam police koh dekke log dar jaenge ... Aur sir chate the ham sab normal kapde hi pehene...

Karishma : acha..

By saying this she moved towards the car and opened the haseena side door and called her...

Karishma : madam sir..

But as she was in deep sleep she did not responded... And karishna shooked her and haseena woke up..

Karishma : madam sir ... Uthiye ham log agaye hai ..

By saying she gave some space to haseena and haseena slowly came out from the car with a shawl around her and secured her pregnant belly...

Karishma catch her hand and with baby steps they started walking and they reached the elevator...

.
Haseena reached there and motioned karishma...

Karishma faced her ... And asked..

Karishma : ka hua madam sir..

Haseena : Woh yaha itna sang nata kyu hai... Yaha toh receptionist bhi nahi hai...

Karishma : woh madam sir police protection hai... Ap kitne din baad aye hai na .. Toh anu bhaiyya ne yeh sab intzaam kiya hai...

By saying this they entered in to the elevator... And the elevator was moving up as karishma pushed the button 20 floor ..

And elevator strated moving and they two clutched their hand....

No one can say any thing when some thing we do that was not in their hand... As we think that we will be guilty of doing it...

And karishma was feeling guilty to kill armit.... He was bad man who trapped haseena and declared her dead.... But now also her heart was not in common race..

Not only karishma but also haseena was feeling some thing was not normal but again gulped the saliva which formed on her throat...

And the sound ding echoed in the silence and the elevator door opened...

They both came out and walked with some steps .... And reached the last floor and last room of the hotel..

And the room was number was 200 ...

They knocked the door and after few second the door was opened...

And haseena and the person forget to breathe as it was stuck in their throat...

Hello guys 😘

i know iam late 🥺 but i wanted a break ..

You know i am happy of 10 k reads

And 1k votes but only 52 followers 🥺 ..

Guys you know you should follow and vote author you loves to read the book of them...

Hope you will follow me and don't forget to vote and also i said earlier tag your friends...

So that they can read my story

and take care of your self and hope your doing good..

have a good day 😘