Chapter 21

Anubhav : tum.. tum yaha kaise?

He was shocked would be a underestimate...

He got a call from the commissioner about the mission and he want to meet the special person to give the information...

But he was shocked that the special person was non other than his sister karishma singh..

Anubhav : ka.. Karishma .. Tum yaha kaise?

Karishma : yeh toh mujhe apse puchna chaiyye bhaiyya ki ap yaha kya karre hai...

Anubhav : woh mai... Mai..

Karishma : main ... Main kya anu bhaiyya... Apko kya laga ap itna bada sach chup ayenge aur hame pata nahi chalega...

Anubhav : sach... Koun sa sach..

He gulped and was sweat was forming on his fore head... And he wiped with his hand kerchief ..

Karishma singh saw that and she question ly sees him and he took a deep breathe to control..

Anubhav : waise sir ne apko kya batata behena..

Karishma : yahi ki ap yaha ek mission par aye hai...

Anubhav : aur woh kya hai ... Kya apko pata hai...

Karishma : ha pata hai... Is amrit ko jail mein bhejna hai aur isi ke kaam mein madam sir gaye toh thi.... Par laoti nahi...

Anubhav : hmm...

He was in dilemma to tell karishma all things but he is afraid of result which will happens after she knows the truth...

But he decides to say her...

Anubhav : nahi... Haseena mallik mari nahi... Zinda hai behena...

Karishma : ha woh hamko.... KYAA !!!  Madam sir zinda hai... Kaha hai... Kaisi hai... Amma hame unse abhi milna hai... Woh kyu nahi mili hamse... Woh hamse dur kyu hai...

She said and at last word she cried... And anubhav know that she will be desperate but he knows to handel the situation..

Anubhav : woh bilkul theek hai... Aur woh hamare pass hai ...

Karishma : apke paas matlab ka hai apka...

Anubhav : behna woh...

As he was going to say , he was interrupted by the phone ring tone.

He saw the caller i.d and signed that it was from his home and he know that haseena is calling him..

He signed and excused him self and answered the call ..

Anubhav : hello..

Haseena : hello.. Anu... Ap kab are ho...

Anubhav : jaana .. Mein toh abhi bahar aya hu... Ghar aye tak time lagega na. 

Haseena : nahi... Please ap abhi aye...mujhe apki yaad are hai....

By saying this she cried and anubhav signed by her mood swings..... Her hormones are changing and she is getting emotional for every thing...

Anubhav : jaana roh nahi... Mein ata hu jaldi theeke ..

Haseena ,: *snuffing * hmm....

Bt saying this he cut the call and  turned but saw karishma singh infront of him....

He gulped and karishma was looking to him in her bhokaal side ...

Karishma : ka... Kya challa hai bhaiyya ..  Aur kaun jaana kis ki baat karre the ap.. Aur usne apko phobe kyu kiya aur hai koun woh....?

Are jawab de kahe putle ban kar baithe hai ... Aur koun hai woh ladki... Jawab de bhaiya ... Anu bhaiyya..

Anubhav : bahena wohbhabhihai wohtumari..

He said in a one go and karishma did nor understood any thing...

She clutched her head and signes and asked ...

Karishma : koun hai woh ladki bhaiyya....

Anubhav ... He was in dilemma to sat her or not and if he says then he will be in problem if no then also he will he problem...

So he decides to say her...

Anubhav : behena woh ladki... Woh ladki... Meri  biwi aur aur apke bhabhi hai...

Karishma : acha.... Huh KYA... BHABHI... MERI... yeh ap kya kehre hai anu bhaiyya.. Apne shadi karli...

Anubhav : ha .. Woh bahut kuch hua tha.  Behena mein kehna chahta hu ki ...

Karishma : ki..  Ka?

Anubhav : dekho behena woh joh bata ounga... Tum mujh pe bharosa nahi karogi par...

Karishma : nahi.. Nahi ap joh bhi bole mein bharosa karungi... Ap bataye...

Anubhav : behena woh... Baat yeh hai ki

Continue in the next chapter..

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter..

i know the update is small but tomorrow will be the update and many secrets will be revealed...

don't for get to vote and comment and share and also follow 😘🥺..

please follow me and also reach the vote to 1k.

pray for my health as it has gotten some worse and also for my upcoming exams ..

Have a good day ❤️