Chapter 18

Before starting the chapter please listen to the song 😍...

You will again fall in love .... 😘

ITS JUST YOU AND .... 👩‍❤️‍👨

Anubhav was driving harshly and haseena was shocked about sudden change in anubhav mood..

Haseena clutched her driving seat and her palms was turned white with the harsh grip ...

As she just opened her mouth to tell anubhav to slow down the car, anubhav pressed the break....

And at a once there both chest touched with the front part of the car and haseena was breathing heavily...

As like haseena , anubhav also was breathing harshly... He came out the car and opened haseena side door and pulled her slowly but harshly...

She was shocked but did not have any time to question him as he was moving fastly with her...

They reached their bed room and anubhav fastly settled haseena on the bed and moved towards wash room..

Haseena was shocked to react any thing but anubhav was out of mind....

He was shocked to see karishma here in chennai but also the shocking fact for him was she was saying that he was there with her in luck now but how...?

He stripped him self from the clothes and stood inside the shower ..

The shower was running from his body and the water was just temperate.. As the bathroom was covered with fog...

His body was just an erotic vision in the shower with abs, and six packs... It was erotic vision for any one to see...

e

Anubhav closed his eyes and the things kept running in his mind

Anubhav closed his eyes and the things kept running in his mind .... He opened his eyes at a time and closed the shower...

He took the towel and circled along the waist and came out of the bath room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haseena was shocked with anubhav behavior ...

He was very sweet in the morning but now he is totally changed...

She stood from the bed and moved towards the mirror to remove the jewelry she have wore for going out...

She removed her earings and chain and discarded her dupatta and kept on the bed...