Chapter 19

Ummh .. Anubhav...

She moaned and they both reached their heights and fallen down from high...

They were breathing heavily and the sweat was covered them  has second skin ... He signed and placed his head on her chest and saw that she was breathing heavily...

He gazed her and feeling gaze she opened her eyes and saw that he was watching her with love and respect as he did in past when he was DSP ...

He kissed her forehead and moved towards bathroom along with her to clean them self ..

They were sitting in the bath tub and he was cleaning her and she was leaning in to him as she was exhausted.... With their making love.

They came out side and was wrapped in a towel and he changed her clothes along with his clothes and covered her with blanket

The
y came out side and was wrapped in a towel and he changed her clothes along with his clothes and covered her with blanket ...

He was going but was stopped by stopping by her hand...

Anubhav : kya hua jaana... Dard hora hai...

Haseena : nahi.. Umm ap gusse mein kyu the anu..

Anubhav : *taking deep breathe*  jaana.. Mein thora kaam karke ata hu sojao...

By saying this he came out side not before kissing her fore head and closing the curtains with offing the lights... And came out side and closed the door behind him.

Haseena was exhausted and slept ... Anubhav moved towards his study and opened his secret door and entered in to it...

He opened his phone and saw that commissioner was calling him and he answered...

Commissioner : jai hind..

Anubhav : jai hind sir !!  Sir apne karishma singh ku yaha pe kyu bulaya ? ...

Commissioner : dekho anubhav tum kuch kar nahi rahe the toh socha ki mein hi kardu.... Karishma singh ko mene yaha dokhe case mein bulaya.. Tum uski madad se yaha armit ko bulao aur phasao hame use arrest jaldi karna hai usse pehle ki woh kuch kare...

Anubhav : ha sir par...

But was cut by sir..

Commissioner : par war kuch ni anubhav... Mene joh kiya hai woh karo.. Karishma ko sab batao aur haseena ke madad se use arrest karo..

He clenched his jaw in anger and replied...
...

Anubhav : ji sir...

By saying this he cut the call and throw the pen stand near the wall and clutched his hair and closed his eyes..

He can't say any thing to karishma because he married haseena in a drunken state and now she is pregnent every thing will be destroyed his plan but he don't know that his is destroying by non other karishma singh because of his neg- legance towards his duty because he is  concerned for haseena and his baby ...

He neglected every thing for haseena and baby but this thing he will be very disappoint  in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours ago :

Karishma : ka anu bhaiyya ne apko phone kiya...

Pushpa ji : ha par itna kahe chilla rahi hai ap bahu rani...

Karishma : are pushpa ji agar ap anu bhaiyaa se baat karre thi matlab woh abhi lucknow mein hai...

Pushpa : ha zahir hai ki wahi hai... Are ham kal unse milke toh aye the yaha pe.. Bhul gaye ap ..

Karishma : ni pushpa ji bhule nahi hai.. Bas kuch yaad aya hai..

She said and moved inside the washroom and took shower... She was taking shower by closing her eyes and was thinking deeply...

Karishma : *in mind* aisa kaise ho sakta hai ki anu bhaiyya yah pe bhi hai aur waha pe bhi ..... Ka hora hai joh hamko samjah nahi ara... Yeh sab madam sir se judaa hai par kaa..

By thinking all this she went to past ..

Past :

Haseena and karishma was discussing some thing important so they were in the cabin...

Karishma : oar kahe madam sir ... Ham aisa kahe nahi kare aur ap aisa kare...

Haseena : dekheye karishma singh baat ke halat ko samjhiye..... Aur is halat mein kaise jar sakti hai... Aur waise bhi agar ham apko bhejenge toh ap tabhi kuch nahi kar sakti...

Karishma : par kyu madam sir...

Haseena : kyu ki karishma singh woh woh hai joh ham jante hai ap nahi ... Use hamne dekha hai apne nahi... Agar ao dekhenge tuh galat family mein akar kuch bhi karenge... Woh aisa hai ki ham samjhenge nahi lekin itna hai ki gar ap dono ko dekhenge toh baat apko samjah  ayenge ...

Karishma : ka matlab hai apka madam sir ... Ham bilkul nahi samjhe. .

Haseena ignored her and moved out of the cabin....

Present :

Karishma opened her eyes and took deep breathes and came out side ..

She saw that pushpa ji was arranging their clothes and she took clothes and was wearing clothes but some thing striked her...

She hurriedly changed her clothes and opened the washroom door and ran towards pushpa ji and held her arms...

Karishma : ham ko samjh mein agaya pushpa ji ki ka baat hai.. . woh koun hai joh hamare saath mein ho kar bhi hamara nahi hai... Lekin milne ke baad pata chal gaya ki kya hai....

Hame madam sir ki baat aj samjh agaye pushpa ji....

Pushpa : are are... Aram se kya hua hai apko aur kya samjh mein aya apku..

Karishma : yahi pushpa ji ki joh hamare akho ke samne hai woh ek dhoka hai... Aur hame is dhoke koh mitana hoga...

Pushpa : dhoka...

Karishma : ha pushpa ji dhoka.. Yahi ki....

Continue in the next chapter...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys 😘,

hope you liked the chapter 😍...

what do you think guys 🤔

Hope you liked the chapter..

You guys , didn't voted and reached the target.. I think that you didn't liked my story... Its ok 💔..

Don't for get to vote ,.

Comment,

Share,.

And follow...

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes. 🥺

HAVE A GOOD DAY 😘..