Chapter 30

( note : epilogue will be out if you vote , Vote : 100 votes ) 🥺 please

Happy reading 💕.....

All members gasped and shocked. ..

As armit  tried to shot karishma singh who was standing beside haseena mallik ...

But she came in between and the bullet hitted her near abdomen...

And anubhav and mahila police thana members  rushed towards her and commissioner catched armit ..

Armit was shocked will be an underestimate. .. The love which was in his heart just bursted out and tears fallen from his cheeks ...

Armit : ha... Ha.. Haseena...

He tried to say bt the officer's took him with barbie who struggled but there hold was tight...

Armit was taken and haseena mallik was in the arms of anubhav...

Haseena mallik was closing her eyes continuously.... And she gasped...

Haseena : Ahhh.... Anu...

Anubhav : haseena... Haseena... Jannan.. Akhe kholo please. ..

He cried and all members cried. ..

Karishma singh : Aakhe kho liye madam sir please. ... Please. .

She cried ... And shooked her ..

Haseena mallik : Ahhh
.... Anu... Ahhh...

She gasped and anubhav face turned in to horror as he saw the blood...

Her dress was soaked in blood but the place the blood was releasing was from her private place...

Anubhav : ha... Has.eena..

Haseena : anu... Anu... Ahhhhhh dard h.... Hora hai... Ajhhhhh

She was crying and anubhav stood and took her in the bridal style ...

And moved towards the door...

All members followed him and reached the main door...

Anubhav : kholo jaldi kholo door... Cheetah...

Cheetah : ji... J... Ji... Sir...

He shattered and opened the door and he placed haseena who was groaning and moaning in pain..

Karishma singh and pushpa ji sat on the back side ...

And anubhav too sath beside haseena and cheetah took tye drive seat and drived fastly....

The police members were went from there by taking armit  barbie and his other members....

The commisioner was there and in his car billu, santosh sharma and karishma singh husband and his daughter was sitting and they followed the anubhav car....

Time skip :

They reached hospital and was standing out side the i.c.u ... Anubhav was sitting on the chair and along with him karishma singh and arnav singh was sitting beside her....

Cheetah and santosh was sitting in the other side and billu was standing beside them ... Pushpa ji was carrying her grand daughter as she was sleeping on her shoulders...