Chapter 6

Many readers commented me too write so here is the chapter guys., show your love 💖

Let's celebrate our love by our body

Let's just begin comfort in our arms..

Let's just begin with my kisses
And will end with your moans..

Let's turns the night in to passionate by mingling our selves..

And let we just come from the heights from the re union of our soals....

By me means your author...

If you are not comfortable please skip the chapter as it contains very mature content and language..

Mature content :

Anubhav was giving butter fly kisses from her jaws to neck and was leaving hickeys..

Haseena : a.an..anu..anubhav..

She moaned and anubhav hummed but did not replied he was giving her wet kisses from the neck

He moved from her neck to her chest and opened the buttons of her shirt ..

Haseena was mingled in the lust and desire and was not thinking in her right state, she know it was not right and she will regret it but she was not controlled her self , as she thought many times who she imagined her self with him just she want to give in.. And she did..

Anubhav removed her shirt and released a breathe as he saw her in black lacy bra which fitted her..

He at a once attacked her clevage and she moaned and clutched his hair, and he groaned ..

He moved from her and haseena opened her eyes for missing the warmth. And she opened her eyes and saw that anubhav removed his shirt and was removing his pants ..

As he removed haseena averted her eyes from him and a deep blush coated her cheek..

Anubhav : jannan mujhse kya sharmana...

He whispered huskily in her ear and bend down wards and nibbled on her ear and she moaned..

Anubhav at a once removed her bra and her nipples popped out and anubhav mouth was salivated by seeing her nipples..

They were pinkish brown in colour and he attacked it and haseena moaned..

Haseena : anu...

He was sucking her one nipple and was pressing and was playing with the other one .. And he released the nipple with a pop and he took the other one in his mouth and started playing with the other one...

He released her nipples as he moved back wards the cold air touched her skin and she shivered by the wetness of his saliva due to his ministartions...