Chapter 2

Past :

Anubhav singh was restless and he was driving his car very harshly..

He was getting the negative vibes but he was not concerned about it but his brain was some where else as you say for some one .

He was driving and the windows where not helping him either as it was raining like dogs and cats. He was swiping his windows and driving but as he stopped the car at a time as some one came infront of his car , in rage and also he was in bad mood he came out of the car and moved towards the person to give him some peace  of mind..

Anubhav : pagal ho gaye ho kya , marne ke liye tumhe meri hi gaadi mile hai

He went to the person and helped him to stand and he noticed that he was a girl

Anubhav : par aisa...

He was saying but was stopped as he eyed the person and he was shocked to the core, as his breathe as taken from his..

The person was non other than haseena mallik

she was dressed in party wear and with red dress she was just looking like a seductress a sin which he want to make

she was dressed in party wear and with red dress she was just looking like a seductress a sin which he want to make ..

Her long hair and black khol eyes with dark red lip stick which was attracting him but he was shocked to see her here in this condition ..

He came infront of her and hold her arms in his hands

Anubhav : has..haseena ji ap yaha kya karre hai ...

He shuttered and face palmed him self as he saw haseena mallik walking to him in a seductive manner and kept her hands around his neck , he was shocked at the reaction..

Haseena : shhh.. kina bolte hai ap , are dekheye hamne apke diye hue kapde bhi pehen liye ..chaliye ham se shaadi kareye ..

Anubhav : kya par hamne kab aisa...

He was saying but silenced him self as it was the not right situation to say any thing to her and he changed the topic..

Anubhav : ha ..hame yaad aya ki hamne hi apko yeh diya tha par shaadi ham abhi nahi karenge ..

he was saying but was interrupted by haseena

Haseena : kya !!

anubhav : kya hua hai haseena ji..

haseena : ap hamse shaadi nahi karenge ?

anubhav : hamne aisa nahi kaha ki nahi karenge hamne kaha abhi nahi thode der baad karenge ..

haseena : nahi !! apko hamse nikkah abhi karna hoga

anubhav : par ..

haseena : par war kuch nahi ap abhi hamse shaadi karenge, warna kal ko kahi aur bhag jayenge ..