Chapter 25

Haseena : Tum ... Tum yaha kaise ... Iska matlab tum woh ho...

By saying this things happened fast that karishma singh did not get the time to react...

Anubhav injected injection on the neck of haseena and in seconds she became unconscious ..

Barbie also did same thing to karishma singh... And they both were unconscious. ...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

************************************

After 4 hours :

Haseena and karishma was tied on the chair... They faces were covered with sweat and they were breathing slowly...

Haseena moved and her eyelids moved and she opened her eyes ... But again closed due to tye pain in her head .. She again closed and adjusted the light and saw that she and karishma singh was in the hall...

And they both of them were tied with rough ropes...

She groaned and saw that hall was empty she tried to wake karishma singh...

Haseena : karishma singh uthe.  Jaldi..

Karishma  singh was unconscious and by the voice of haseena mallik .. She started moving and opened her eye's in  difficulty ...

She groaned by the pain in her head and adjusted her eyes due to light and saw that they both were tied to the chair ...

And they both were in the same place as they were sitting and talking . ..

Karishma : m..madam...madam sir ham kaha hai...

Aur yeh sab ka hai...

Haseena : karishma singh... Hame yaha pe anubhav ne rakha hai..

Karishma : par madam sir hame yaha kahe rakha gaya hai.. Woh bhi anu bhaiya  aisa kahe karenge...

Haseena : kyu ki karishma singh woh anu jise ap bhaiya bolri hai woh anu nahi hai...

Karishma : woh anu nahi hai matlab madam sir..

Haseena : karishma singh woh anu nahi armit hai... Woh armit joh jail se bhaga tha...

Karishma : kaa!! Matlab hamare saath itne walo se armit tha ... Woh tune saalo se anu bhaiyya ki jagah tha aur hamko pata hi nahi chala...

Haseena : ha karishma singh. .. Kaash hamne yeh sab pehle socha hota... Lekin ab ham kuch nahi kar sakte... Hame tabhi pata chala jab hamne barbie ko dekha ..

Karishma : barbie madam..

Haseena : ha karishma singh barbie bhi in sab mein shamil hai...

Karishma : apko teh sab kab pata chala..

Haseena : paanch saal pehle ... Jab ham gaye the anubhav sir ke ghar ..

Flashback :

Haseena mallik was wearing uniform and was driving to anubhav house and she applied break and moved towards house..

Haseena : hame anubhav sir ko sab batana hoga .. Joh bi hame I.g. ne bataya hai... Warna mushkil hogi ki woh anubhav hai ki armit..

By saying this she was going to ring the bell but saw that the door was already opened..

Haseena : aree sir ka ghar toh khula hua hai... Kahi kuch gadbad toh nahi..

By saying this she went inside the house... As she was moving some ones voice was coming from the room...

Haseena slowly went there and saw that door was half opener.. She stick to the door and bended forward and peaked inside the room...