Why Nothing Has Been Updated: Plagarism

Why nothing has been updated:

I figured I'd tell y'all so that no one's questioning if I'm still alive or if I'm ever gonna update again 💀.

So I read on Wattpad and on AO3 (archive of our own). It was brought to my attention a while ago that someone who's on AO3 (who's also on Wattpad) had been copying Seasons WORD FOR WORD just with different characters (again... cause some of y'all remember when this happened on Wattpad too lmao).

Same concept, same everything... literally just different character names and book title. Apparently anytime I updated a chapter, they would post that same chapter days later (not knowing that I was also on AO3— just under my actual name, and also not knowing that I had followers on here who are on AO3 also).

I won't say who the person was that was copying my story and k won't say who the person was that told me but THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭😭. This was going on for months y'all.

I eventually got in contact with the person who was taking my work and they deleted their account. I told the girl who told me (heyyyy) that I won't update anything to see if they keep up the same agenda at the time, and they did. So it definitely made it easier for me to see if they were just stealing ideas to steal and pretend to be my ass, or if they just deadass didn't have the common sense to just make their own story.... the math wasn't mathing for them y'all ll.

So like I said, thankfully, the person deleted their account when they realized that it was actually ME messaging them and telling them they pretty committed plagiarism, and telling them how old I am so they know I'm not a little ass kid 💀 I'm grown 💀.

This honestly had me ready to delete this whole account cause it was the second time this has happened (like I said... y'all who been here remember when it happened the first time when the girl was stealing everybody story ideas word for word and putting them in her own 💀)

This is also me telling y'all who write on here to PLEASE make sure y'all get an account on AO3 or start putting in searches to make sure no one's stealing y'all work for their own. I never had a problem with giving story ideas, but that don't mean I'm giving you mine 😂 and y'all know Seasons is my BABY 😭.

Like you could've stole some of the imagined at least.

All in all, the situation has been fixed (hopefully for the last time since my ass has played Inspector Gadget twice now), I missed y'all, I've been gathering story ideas, and PLEASEEEE make sure y'all check to see if anyone is stealing y'all work (if you write on here) and posting it on Tumblrs, Wattpad, or AO3.

Seasons will be updated first, and everything else will follow after (aside from the imagines, those are just fillers until a book gets updated).

✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾