16 | R O N A N

R O N A N

R O N A N

"R E A L I S T   I' V E   E V E R   B E E N
S I N G I N G
F U C K  B E I N G  D E L I C A T E"

Solana

"Go up to the room but stay ready just in case. Remember, we don't know these people." Lauryn spoke from the small earpiece that was behind mine and Savanna's ear. Savanna was still fuming. Hands shaking and all. Even though the two of us were heading up to the room for business, I always made sure to have at least three men with me for backup in case things got too out of hand.

"I really just want a understanding as to how these people even got in contact with us and we don't know them. How is that even possible?" Savanna asked and pulled her hair down over her ears to cover the small ear piece. She was still fuming which isn't something that I'm surprised about. She could hold grudges way longer than I could, but I really just needed her to focus right now. "We normally always know the people we're dealing with." We turned down the hallway just to meet another one.

"Something just doesn't seem right about this, Lauryn." I spoke to her through the ear piece.

"Don't worry. If anything happens you know that we have this place covered with security. Even if they tried anything, I could press one button and they'll be taken care of. I think we need to figure out what they want and why they want it."

"And if we don't like the outcome?" Savanna asked.

I looked at her and shrugged, "We kill them and go about our business. I really don't have time for bullshit today, and if that's what they're about? We give it right back to them."

"We're here." Savanna sighed and rolled her shoulders when we reached the door. "Ready?" She looked to me and tapped my thigh, where the gun was secured. I nodded my head and exhaled sharply.

"Let's go." I knocked on the door lightly and it was opened by two taller men in silk dress shirts. They looked the both of us up and down and raised their eyebrow.

"Don't look so surprised, you called us here after all. Welcome us in." I smiled.

"Are you just gonna leave them in the hallway? Let them in— this is their ground as it is." A mans voice came from the other side of the door before they finally opened it.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Savanna touched her finger to ones chin as we came in. The man who's voice we heard finally came in full view for us.