15 | R O O M 4 3 0

R O O M   4 3 0

R O O M   4 3 0

" I   A M   T H E   D R A G O N  
B R E A T H I N G  
F I R E  "

Omniscient

L O C A T I O N : N E W Y O R K

A moan purred from Solana's mouth while she turned her face into the pillow and her nails ran against his scalp. Her hips would buck every few seconds when his tongue would brush against her womanhood, but it was nothing that would send her body into a spasm. Just something to help her relieve the stress that she was now under, or even whenever she was just needy.

He nipped at her thigh with his teeth before slowly inserting one of his digits into her and removing it at the same pace. "Stop teasing me." Her eyes closed and her lips pouted as she squeezed the sheets into her hand. "I'm getting close."

"I can feel it." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes. He curled his fingers into her, brushing against her g-spot and she came instantly. Almost by force because she needed her release that badly. A gasp fell from her lips and she ran her hands against her bare face. "And when do you plan on leaving?"

"I told you within the next few hours, Kingston. That's why I needed you now before I left." Solana sat up and fixed her hair, still not fully satisfied.

Her sex life with Kingston was what she considered Vanilla. It was something that she got when she needed, but it never got her to where she wanted to be. She knew that she wasn't his first sexual relationship, but she at least expected him to be up to her standards and match her same energy. But in reality, she was the one who was over experienced out of the two. She could have him quivering underneath her within three minutes, and she wasn't feeling that. He was the type to try and be dominant, but it didn't fit him.

Today was the day that herself, Lauryn, and Savanna would be leaving to handle business in Vegas right after meeting with one of the women who worked for her on that coast. Isis would more than likely be with Bakari this week, so she knew not to overwork her with the two of them.

"And I can't come why?" Kingston asked, moving to sit next to her. "I mean damn, you gonna keep using a nigga for dick appointments and to help keep watch of shit in New York?"

"Of course not." Solana cooed and swung her legs around him to straddle him. "You're really important to what I do. You're... my stress reliever— like a stress ball." She rubbed his shoulder before going down to his chest. "I know that whenever I'm stressing, I just give you a little squeeze," she smirked and ran her hand down to his member, stroking it in her hand. He bit down on his bottom lip and kept his eyes on hers. "And I feel a little better. I could keep coming back for more... you keep being... useful." She huffed. "Like right about now, I still got a little bit of stress left in me." She leaned across him and grabbed the condom that was sitting on her dresser and tore it open with her teeth.