7 | S U P R I S E

S U P R I S E

S U P R I S E

"W A N T  I T  I N  A B U N D A N C E."

Solana

"Hey, I don't know what's going on... where you're at... anything. If you're still with that guy, I'm gonna need you to get it together, sis. But I know your phone is near you, so just give me a call back when you get this ASAP."

I ended the call to Savanna and threw my phone into the passenger seat. I called her five times and she still wasn't picking up, and it was giving me a headache. She never went this long without calling one of us back.

The entire drive to Michael's place felt longer than what it usually was. To be honest, after all these years; I though he would've moved— it would've been smart to move, but maybe that was just me. I didn't plan out anything for once, I just knew that I wanted my money, and if he gave it to me, I'd leave happily— no questions asked. But, I knew this could end in many different ways.

One, I get my money from him and I leave happily and continue on with the rest of my life.

Two, he doesn't give me the my money at all and has one of his men try to shoot me or something.

Or three, my ass gets killed before even reaching the front door.

The likelihood of him killing me was up in the air since it's been so long since we've seen each other, but I always knew how to handle my own if it came down to it.

I pulled up to the gates of his house and noticed that it was the same structure as before, just completely remodeled.

"This better not be where all of my fucking money went." I mumbled and drove up to the gate, being stopped by the security at the front entrance.

"You have an appointment?" The middle aged guy asked me, clearly not interested in anything I'd have to say. I knew if I told him who I was, he'd more than likely call in, and if I pulled a gun on him right now, he'd either shoot me where I was standing or hit an emergency button, so I had to be quick on my feet and put my manipulation skills to the test.