8 | Q U E E N P I N

Q U E E N P I N

Q U E E N P I N

"N E V E R T R I V I A L I Z E P U S S Y"

Solana

Before he could even end the call he was making, Bakari had me pressed against the wall and his hand on my throat. "I'll choke the shit out of you, Solana. What type of game you been playing with me?"

"Don't threaten me with a good time." I smirked at him. "And I haven't been playing any games. I was going to tell you soon enough, but you never fucking came to see me. Remember?" I spat at him and pushed him off of me. "You promised me that you wouldn't leave me, and you did! So, everything went from I love you and I miss you, to fuck you and I hate you— I didn't have to tell you shit anymore."

"So while you were in jail, you're tryna tell me that this whole fucking time... you been behind all this?" He chuckled bitterly and paced the room with his hands on his head. "Why'd you even get with me in the first place, Solana? Was this why? To learn all about this new life and fuck me over? Or have you been working with somebody else the whole fucking time and been feeding me some bullshit stories?"

I cocked my head to the side and frowned. "Bullshit stories? I told you nothing but the truth when we were together! Don't forget that I put my entire life, career, and family on the line for your ass! I wouldn't just sit let something like this happen for just any man!" I spat back at him and tried to calm down but I knew that it wasn't going to work.

He knew how to easily get me worked up and I knew how to do the same thing to him. That was always our biggest problem with each other because we would do it simply because we knew that we could.

"Always told me the truth but lied about this? I spent years trying to get this shit to take off in other states and you walk your ass in here and tell me this? How did you even get enough information to do all of this from behind bars and still come it with all this money, Solana? Hmm?" He walked up to me slowly, but I didn't back away from him.

"That's none of your business." I mumbled and glared at him. "You asked who Stevens was and I told you, now I want my fucking cut of the money so that I can go back to my life." He looked me dead in my eyes and smirked; I knew I wasn't going to like what was about to come out his mouth. Pressing my back against the wall, he towered over me and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I'm not giving you shit."

And me being the irrational person that I was, I instantly pushed him away and punched him, making him grab his cheek. "Don't play with me, Bakari. I'm not the one to play these game with! You promised me!"