12 | I N T O O D E E P

I N  T O O  D E E P

I N T O O D E E P

" D E E P E R T H A N S I X
N O T A C O F F I N "

M A R C H  2 0 1 3

"Can you put the book down now? You had that shit in your hands all day." Bakari groaned and ran his hands against his face while him and Solana sat in their now shared bed in their room. It's been a total of four months of them living together now, and the both of them being in school.

He only did it because it was the only way she'd let him help pay for her tuition; but he actually didn't mind school. He was smart and everyone knew it.

Solana laughed and shook her head at him, finally putting her book down across her chest. "You want me to pass, don't you?"

"Baby, you pass everything without even trying that hard. That's the least of your worries right now, if we're being honest." He pushed her book off her chest and laid with his head between her legs. It was a thunderstorm outside their window and the movie that they were watching at one point was taken off pause by Bakari. Solana wanted to watch a scary movie, even though she knew that she could never get through the entire thing. "I don't know why you even like watching shit like this if you get scared."

"I like being scared." She shrugged and hugged a pillow to her chest, running her fingers against the waves in his hair. Bakari had one of his arms wrapped around her thigh, absentmindedly rubbing the inside of it while they watched the movie.

By the time it went off, they both laid on the bed in silence, listening to the sound of the rain while Solana hummed with her eyes closed. "I love you." She hummed to him, brushing her fingers across his jawline gently.

"I love you too." He turned and kissed the inside of her exposed thigh. The thin and small silk red shorts and top that she had on left very little to his imagination. He continued to playfully peck the inside of her thigh, not knowing that she was biting at her lip each time he did it.

He turned to kiss her other thigh before she put her hand on the top of his head. "Stop." She said quickly. Bakari turned over to look at her, smirking at the state that she was in. "You're not helping." Her eyes closed.

He raised his eyebrow at her and chuckled, hovering over her clothed womanhood. They still haven't had sex because he was trying to respect her wishes on that, but each time moments like this happen, they both knew that she was close to giving up.

"Do you really want me to stop? I mean, what I'm doing is harmless; I could be doing way worse to tease you."

"You know that I don't want you to; I just nervous—"