9 | P L A Y Y O U R S E L F

P L A Y  Y O U R S E L F

"W H O T H E F U C K D O
Y O U T H I N K I I S"

O C T O B E R  2 0 1 2

"He's got me fucked up... that's what he's got me." Solana spoke to herself while she paced her bedroom, clapping her hands to every syllable to the words she was saying. "He really thought I wouldn't— he has balls." She chuckled and shook her head.

She's been calling Michael for the past two days, only to get his voicemail— she even went by his place and got no answer. She knows that he's still in town and is seeing everything she's doing because he had no reason to leave. He was avoiding her and she knew why.

He was messing around with another girl.

No, they weren't officially 'together', but they made it pretty clear that they both wanted each other even if they would flirt with others. The only difference in this case was that Michael was fucking this 'new girl' and has been keeping her on the back burner, like she was the side chick; and if one thing was for certain, it was that Solana Nichole-Estelle Farris was nobody's side chick.

Her parents were away for another weekend, so she decided that she was going to surprise Michael at his place since he wanted to be so secretive. "I can't believe this boy really... wow. Just wow." She grabbed her things and left out the house, going to her car.

Solana dialed his number one more time before getting the same dial tone

Solana dialed his number one more time before getting the same dial tone. She was fed up now.

By the time she pulled up to his condo's lot, she saw the two familiar cars that weren't Bakari's; they belonged to Ant and Bryson; Bakari's best friends and partners. She instantly parked her car and went up the steps to his door, banging on it. "Open the damn door!" She yelled.

All the noise from the opposite side of the door grew silent and she heard the lock on the door move, and Ant poked his head out and smacked his lips. "Lana? Man, why the hell you playing so much, banging on the door like that? You almost got your ass shot at." He frowned, sticking half of his body out the doorway, making her raise her eyebrow.

set it off |mbjOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara