20 | B A D G I R L S

B A D   G I R L S

B A D   G I R L S

"I   D I D   T H I S   W I T H  
N O   C O M P L A I N I N G"

Solana

"Why didn't you tell me she was gonna be here?!" Savannah panicked, walking up and down my room while Lauryn laid flat on my bed messing with her phone

"Why didn't you tell me she was gonna be here?!" Savannah panicked, walking up and down my room while Lauryn laid flat on my bed messing with her phone. I sat on the edge and sighed, rolling my eyes at Savannah because once again— she was overreacting.

"Savannah... if you know that she works for me and I was calling literally everyone here; wouldn't you think she would also be here?" I squinted at her and cocked my head. "You and Lupe really need to get it together; it's been months."

We were having a meeting. Like a legit meeting; calling everyone to where I lived so that we could get some things taken care of. We were about to be dealing with everyone from the east and west coast, the midwest, the south, and the islands. They should be here in less than an hour since many of them booked their flights together. While Lauryn was chill and excited to have everyone back in the same place, Savannah was a shaking mess over having to be in the same room as one person. The men that worked for me were simply a bonus, but the women? They knew their shit.

"It's been months." Savannah mocked me before going off on her tangent and speaking Spanish to herself and clapping her hands. This was always the only time where she'd actually panic.

"You know... I think Lupe is probably past it." Lauryn shrugged, attempting to make light of the situation.

"That bitch isn't past it." Savannah rolled her eyes and sat on the bed, clicking her heel against the floor before she rubbed her hands over her bare face and sighed. "You know what? It's cool. It'll be fine. Yo puedo con esto." I can handle this. She managed a smile, but her nerves were still radiating from her body.