2 : the repercussions

Victor's  POV :

I haven't seen V in four years or even talked to her. After mom died, she left. Leaving me alone with our father and his right hand and Mafia empire heir. Victoria, the rebel, just snuck out without my father's permission. She knows how he feels about that, especially now that the enemies are after his ass.

He will go insane when he finds out.

I went to my room and started playing video games while laying in bed. Without a car in the world. I heard someone knocking on my door, I asked anything from the maids. I went to open the door.

" Mr. Victor, Mr. Ross has called you to his office. " She says. 

He's going to ask about V.

I walked down to my father's office.He and my older brother Jr. were sitting down, my father behind the desk and my brother in front of it. I went to sit down on the open chair next to my brother.

" Here's a glass of whiskey. " He says. " Now tell me son, where the fuck is your sister? "

" I don't know my father. " I answer him.

" You know what's going on here, so tell me. Where the fuck is Victoria? " He ask me again, his tone much louder.

" I don't know, father. " I repeat myself.

" He thinks that you are an idiot father. " Jr says.

Of course this fucker would side with his father.

" Last chance, where the fucking hell is Victoria! " He asked, banging on the desk.

" Again, I don't know. " I tell him my tone is a little louder.

" Roberto, you know what to do. " My father says getting out of his seat leaving the office.

Roberto locked the door after my father left. Roberto is bigger than me and stronger. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and through my ass on the floor. The first blow was his foot into my stomach. 

" Get up, little bitch. " He yells.

I got back up on my feet. 

" Fight me. " He yells, slapping me across the face. 

He started slapping me repeatedly and it followed with punches to my face. I coughed up my own blood. He sat down on me and started punching me. He left me with two more blows into my ribs before stopping his assault.

" Clean this shit up. " He says.

**

Victoria's POV : 

Okay, I was tipsy and I need to get home. I can't go home drunk. My father will kill me but the club is so much fun and I have a partner to dance with. I went to sit with my new eye candy in his booth.

" You're a good dancer. " I tell him and pour me a glass of their alcohol.

" You know I've been wanting this all night, can I kiss you? " He asked me.

" What are you waiting for? " I ask him.

His lips barely touched mine when his name was called he looked at the guy calling , he had a gun.  He shot my glass of whiskey that I just drank from. 

He pushed me to the ground and pulled out a gun before shooting. Loud screaming filled the room. It was just two guys that were shooting at each other, it was a group. 

The fact that my father is one of the biggest Mafia  Boss's, I would think to bring security for situations like this. 

" Let's go quickly. " He shouts picking me up from the floor.