11 : clean up.

Victoria's POV :

I quickly to a bath and immediately went to got dress afterwards. I looked through my closet to find something to wear. Isabelle was wearing something classy but casual and I really don't wanna look like the ugly ducking next to her. So I need to wear something hot and classy.

Then I saw the cute brown pleather skirt that I bought on our last shopping spree. I grabbed the skirt from its hanger, a white cropped shirt and a matching pleather skirt. The combination looked amazing. I paired the outfit with white boots and white Prada bag and shades.

The outfit was done. I went to go sit ant the vanity to do my hair. After I was done and did some makeup I went downstairs to Isabelle. We got in the car and the bodyguard closed it behind us. We went to the mall, I took the knife strap off and left it in the car.

" Where do you wanna go? " I asked her.

" I wanna go to the pharmacy first, I need to get something. " She says.

We went to the pharmacy and while she was busy talking to the pharmacist I just looked around. I walked up to her and saw her quickly hiding a pregnancy test in her purse.

" Why are you hiding the test? " I whispered.

" Because tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb reports everything to their boss. " She whispered back.

----

So we only ended up getting a few things and food. I decided to go visit Melanie. I haven't seen her in forever and now would be a good time. We pulled up to her house. Isabelle and I got walking straight to the front door. I knocked on the door.

" They are going to kill us if the find out we didn't go straight home. " Isabelle panicked.

" They won't, plus you might be expecting so what can he do to you? " I ask her.

The front door open and Mel's eyes. She looked like she saw a ghost. I noticed the bruises on her arms. She hugged me quickly and pushed me away.

" You can't be here. " She says. " Junior told me where you were that's why I stopped calling. "

" I'll be quick. We just need to use the bathroom real quick. " I say and Isabelle nodded.

She quickly allowed us in and we walked to the bathroom. She was pacing around in her livingroom. I locked myself and Isabelle in the bathroom.

" Did you see the bruises on her arm? " I ask Isabelle.

" Yeah, she looked paranoid. Is she on drugs or something? " Isabelle asked.

" V you need to get our now. His going to hurt you guys. " She cried banging on the door.

" I'm not done yet! " I lied.

" Tell the gaurds to come in. " I tell her.

" I'M IN TROUBLE. " I texted Devonté with my location attached.

I walked out and saw Mel sitting there scared for her life.

" Thank you for letting us use the bathroom. " I said walking straight to the front door.

" Where the fuck are you going? " A males voice coming from the kitchen.

" We leaving that's what we are doing. " I told him.

" You not. " He says.

" Ash, just let them go please. I didn't tell them anything. " Mel cries.

" How do I know that? She's your sexy best friend and she's your sexy besties friend. " He says pointing a gun at us with a smirk, I could see Isabelle was panicking.

" I'm sorry for bringing you here Isabelle. " I say. " Let her go please. " I begged him.

" Give me your bags. " He commands.

" No. " I tell him.

" Just give it V. " Isabelle said.

" No, it's designer. " I tell her.

" Give me the fucking purse. " He says walking closer to me.

" Isabelle. " I looked at winking at her. " Isabelle, who do you think will come through that door first ? " I asked her.

She looked at me confused, I blinked to assure her that everything will be fine.

" Danté. He always come to my rescue. " She says.

" Von, I texted him and he might be here first. " I tell her.

" Von is still mad at you, remember. We not supposed to leave. " She says.

" Oh shit. But if they don't come, I can always do this. " I tell her.

" You wanna play fucking games. " He yelled. "  Shut up and give the fucking bag ! " He yells.

" Chill the fuck out. " I tell him reaching for the throwing knife. " Come and get it. "

I grabbed the knife and dug into he skin. The gun fell to the floor and I was on top of him. I punched him with my bare fist blood splattered over my shirt.

" You ruined my shirt. " I tell him.

" V. " Isabelles panicked voice said behind me followed by.

" Let him go! " Mel crying voice shouted at me.

" What are you doing? " I asked her.

" Let him go. " She begged me with tears rolling down her eyes. " I'm pregnant.

I moved away from his body laying on the floor and stood next to Isabelle.

" You don't know what trouble you have caused me. " She cried.

" We can help you. Just drop the gun. " Isabelle told her.

" Shut up. " She yelled.

The door opened and a shot fired. One of the bodyguards shot my best friend. I watched as Melanie's body back on the couch. I just watched my best friend get shot. I ran over to her, she was still alive.

" Melanie stay in there we'll take you to the hospital okay, you'll be fine. " I tell.

" No, it's to late. " She says. " Jr, his dangerous, his... " She says with her last breath.

" Why did you shoot her? " I cried.

" It's okay, V. We have to go now. " Isabelle said.

" I'm not going to leave her. " I cried.

With my eyes in the palm of my hands I balled my out. Crying over my best friend. It was my fault, if I didn't come here she would've been alive.

" What's going on here. " I heard Von say.

" He killed my best friend. " I cried.

" Let's go. " Von picked me up.

" No ! No ! We can't leave her. " I say.

" We won't leave her, Markus is taking her to the hospital with his car. " He tells me.

" Are you sure his going to do that? " I asked him.

" I'm his boss, his going to listen to me. " He assures me. " Now let's go. "

He picked me up from the floor and we left the house. Isabelle walked with us. We walked past Markus who shot my best friend.

" Clean the place up. " Von told him.

*****