20: the bride wears red

Victoria's POV

It's been two months and alot has happened but all I have to worry about now it my wedding tomorrow. Isabelle, Laura and I are going out to celebrate my last night as a single woman. I invited some of my old girl friends but I don't know if they will be here or not, for times like these I miss Mel. Oh, before I forget to tell you Laura threw me the best engagement party ever and let me tell you about everything that went down.

Two months earlier...

" Stop! " I laughed.

He continued kissing me, sucking on the skin just right for a moan to escape my lips . My hands locked around his neck as I moaned.

" One last time? " He asked me.

" Go down. " I said pushing him down.

His face disappeared between my legs. His longs fingers wrapped around the my thighs as he started going to town. His tongue knew every spot that I wanted him to be in. My han pushing his face deeper into me. My moaning started uncontrollably. He came up and his mouth were replaced his two fingers inside if me.

" Put it. " I beg.

" As you wish, my angel. " He obliged and entered me.

He got inside of me, he started slowly thrusting. I throw my head back with every thrust and he planted a kiss in my neck. My nails dig into the skin of my future husband's back. Through my moans I could hear someone knock in the door but we didn't care and just continued.

We took it to his side of the bed, this time his back was on the bed and I got on top. I lowered myself on top of him and he rested his hands on my hips. His hands followed the movement of my hips as I rode it like it is stolen. He removed his hands from my his and filled it with my breast.

I leaned forward and kissed his neck before moving down town. I grabbed it before putting it into my mouth. I tasted myself on him. I gagged as I gobbled more of his length.  He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pushed me down. I gagged again and my eyes got watery.

" Fuck. " He growled as he came down into my throat.

" My turn. " He said.

He turned me on my back and he started eating every nook and cranny of me. I locked legs around his neck and my hands tugging on my pillow cases. I moaned his name and I couldn't stop. I didn't care who was hearing me.

" There other people in the house baby. " He said.

" Shut up. " I said pushing his face back down. I felt myself getting closer to release. A few more and I came undone into his mouth.

He came up and lie down next to me panting heavily for some air into his lungs. I moved closer to him and lie down on his chest with one leg between his. I traced my fingers over his abs, his many abs if my I may ask.

" I think we should go downstairs. " I tell him.

" No, we don't have to. I'm really enjoying myself with you. " He says pulling me onto of me

" No. We can't do it, maybe tonight. " I say kissing him.

" Maybe? Now we got to do it. " He says pulling me closer to him.

" Uh uh. " I say pulling the sheets of my body.

I walked into the bathroom and locked him out when I turned the shower on. You know what happens when you're in the shower with your horny boyfriend or husband. I took a quick shower washing everything off with my coco scented body wash. I left the shower and let him in. After I got ready we left our room but as immediately stopped by Isabelle and Dante

" Were listening to us? " Von asked them.

" Eww no. " Isabelle said.

" Laura said that you should wear this. " Dante said handing us the outfits.

" What is it? " I asked them.

" We are just following orders. " Dante said.

We took the clothes from them and went back into our room. I opened the bag and saw that's it was a beautiful white dress. Are they throwing us a suprise wedding? I went to the balcony and saw all the guest was in formal wear. If they throwing us a surprise wedding, I'm going to be pissed for real.

After we got dressed in our matching white outfits we went downstairs. We walked into the backyard together and Laura came smiling at us. She took our hands and walked us to the stage at the back of the backyard.

" Thank you all for coming to the engagement party of Victoria and Devonté. The invite said white only and... " Laura said but she was cut off by a rude guest.

" Oh shit, I must've missed the memo. " She said stepping forward in a long black dress.

" Nicole, what are you doing here? " Devonté asked her.

" I'm coming to say congratulations, daddy. " She smiled seductively.

" Fuck off. " He said.

" I want to see who your new bride is. " She smiled at me.

" Well bitch you saw me now leave. " I tell her.

" Sweetheart, you'll have to do more than that. " She laughs mockingly.

" I'll show you more. " I said walking over to her. I grabbed her by the extensions and tossed her to the side.

" I don't think you want this sweet cake. " She said.

" Oh, I want every piece, cunt. " I said and tore a large slit in my dress to give my legs some room.

" Babe, let her go. She's not worth it. " Von stopped her. " Someone call the fucking security ! " He yelled.

" I'm so sorry about this, I didn't know she was on the guest list. " Laura apologised.

" It's okay, I'll go change and everything will be fine again. " I tell her.

I walked up to my room and changed but this time I didn't wear a white dress, I chose red in case another bitch tries to upstage me at my engagement party.  I went back outside and everyone's eyes were on me, this time it wasn't because I was going to beat a bitch up.

  I went back outside and everyone's eyes were on me, this time it wasn't because I was going to beat a bitch up

****

After that we had nothing but a blast but now it's time for me and the girls to go celebrate my last day as free woman.

*****

- Heyy, please vote if you like it and leave a comment.
xoxo