19: wrong brother

Victoria's POV:

I woke up on the cold floor with my body aching and welts all over my thighs from when Junior hit me.  I slowly got up and got my robe before I walked downstairs. I slowly made my way down the stairs so I can get to the kitchen. I turned the light on, and my heart skipped a beat when i saw Carlos sitting and drinking whiskey.  

" What are you doing up at this time? " He asked as he took another sip of his whiskey.

" Making myself something to eat. " I answer him, limping to the pantry.

" Why are you limping? " He asked me, and I ignored him. " Answer me when I'm talking. " 

" Since you wanna know so badly, you should know I that you will have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow. " I tell him.

" Explain what? " He asked me.

" This. " I tell as I took my robe off and revealed all the bruises on my body.

" Who did that to you? " He asked me.

" I've lost my appetite, goodnight. " I tell him.

I walked back to my room and took a sleeping pill and went to bed. I immediately fell asleep. 

***

I saw the rays of the sun breaking into my bedroom then I saw him walking into the room from the balcony. His shirt was opened and I smiled as I said good morning to him. He sat down next to me and his hand brushed over my bruises thigh. He looks mad.

" What happened? " He ask me.

" Your father invited my dad over. " I start before explain the whole story to him and why my father allowed my brother to punish me. If he was a train the steam would be coming from his ears right now.

" I'm going to kill that mother fuckers. " He shouts walking to the closet, directly to the safe where he hold his guns.

" Devonté, please don't do anything. " I run after him.

" So you want me to just let him get away with this? " He asked. " Look what he did to you? " He said pointing to every bruise on my body.

" You can talk to him but let me go with you. " I said.

" Why are you protecting that fuckers? " He asked me.

" They are still my family. " I said.

I know I shouldn't but they are still my family. No matter how much I hate them, I don't want them to get hurt.

" If you care so much for them, I'll agree to talk to them. " He said. " But we going to their house. "

" Okay, I'll call them. " I said.

" I'll go deal with my dad now. " He storms off out of the room.

I called Junior to tell him that they should be expecting my arrival. I wanted them to think that I'm alone but what they won't be expecting is Devonté.

I took a shower and got dressed, I wore a white pantsuit to hide all the bruising on my body. I pulled my hair into a sleek ponytail and then we left to my dad's home. The house was still filled with guards hiding everywhere.

They are still so fuckin paranoid.

We stopped in the driveway and walked up to the front door where one of my father's maids opened the door for us. She led us to my father's office. He was sitting behind his desk with his sons standing on either side of him.

" Vic, pour your sisters fiance a glass of whiskey. " He ordered Vic and Vic just obliged. I mean what else can he do?

" Thanks. " Von said.

" So why did you come visit me? " My father asked.

" I came to tell you to keep your son to keep his dirty paws of my wife or there will be consequences. " Von said.

" She was being disrespectful and she had to be thought some manners. " My father said smirking as he looked at me with his cold dead eyes.

" I do not care about what she did, what I telling you is tell your little bitch over there to keep is fucking hands of my wife. " Von said pointing to JR.

" Who you calling a bitch. " JR spoke up but was shut up again by my father.

" Look you won't disrespectful me or my son's in our home or you'll have the same faith as your little puta of a wife over here. " My father said pointing at.

" I would like to see you or these two bitch lay a finger on me. " Von said confidently.

" Baby, let's leave. " I told him.

" Listen to your bitch and leave. " JR said again.

" Come over here and let me show you what I do with men that disrespect woman. " Von said standing up and I followed.

" Baby, please. We're alone here and they are a bunch of cowards. " I say.

" Move out the way before I beat your ass too. " JR said pushing me away but he quickly got his mouth shut with a headbutt from Von.

This were getting out of hand while JR and Von were fighting on the floor my dad watched and Vic jumped in after her saw that JR got his ass kicked. I begged my father to make the stop but he didn't listen. I grabbed Vic by the back of his neck and pulled him from Von and tossed him against the bookshelf.

" You wanna fight little bitch. " He asked rubbing the back of his head.

" If you badly want it, come and get it. "I say kicking my heels.

" I've always protected you but it's payback for all the hits you made me take. " He said.

His fist collided with my cheeks and then and there I forgot that he was my father and just started throwing first. I got him on the ground and started punching him making his blood splatter on my suit.

" What the hell is going on here. " My mother shouted. " Victoria get off your brother and you get off my son " She yelled making us stop.

I got up and wiped my the blood dripping from my nose with the sleeve of my blazer. Why do I always wear white when there is a fight breaking out? Von picked my shoes up.

" Tell your JR, I'll be back for him. " I say pushing past my mother.

****

Now that's how a bitch stand up for herself and protect her man. Even though it was the wrong brother.
Do you want that round two? If so then stay tuned.
xoxo