*13 : i love you

Victoria's POV :

After receiving the soul crushing news, I went straight to my room and locked myself in. I took my boots off and just went to lay down on the bed. Tears started pouring out of my eye socket. I didn't know what else to do but cry my emotions out.

For a woman receiving the news that she won't be able to carry her own children, destroys everything that they have been dreaming about as a kid. The dream of carrying my own kids has just been wrecked. I was destroyed and all it took was a stupid test and few words.

" Victoria, can you open up, please? " Devonté's voice was calm.

I wiped my tears and went to open the door for him. I look in know I'm supposed to be mad at him but I just couldn't be, not now. I couldn't look him in the eye. How an I going to tell him that if he wants to have kids with me, it will never be possible? I threw my arms around him and just started balling my eyes out on his shoulder. He just started rubbing my back, comforting me.

He carried me to bed in bridal style and down next to me holding me in his arms, not saying a word. He was just showing me to cry my eyes out like I wanted to and waited for me to talk. I really don't want to tell him what's wrong. I want to crush his heart too.

" Do you want anything from the kitchen? " He ask me.

" No, just stay here with me. " I say tightening the grip on his shirt.

" I'm sorry this morning, okay. " He says with a kiss on my head. " I didn't mean what I said. "

" It's okay. Couples argue. " I say.

" Do you get your shot? " He ask me.

" Why not? " He asked me.

" Because it won't be necessary, anymore. " I tell him and I could tell that he was confused. " I'm incapable of carrying my own children." I say and his expression immediately changed.

" I'm sorry, I really am sorry that I won't be the wife you would want... " I say but he stops me mid sentence.

" It's not your fault that you are not able to carry your... our children. " He says. " There's hundreds of thousands of women that cannot carry their own children, you're not alone, my Angel. " He hugs me.

" But... " I say and he kissed me before I could say anything further.

" But nothing! " He says. " I'm cancelling everything for the weekend and we going on a little vacation. I'll do anything to help you feel better. " He says kissing my forehead.

" That would be nice but I don't want you to miss out on work. " I say wiping my tears.

This pain will go away and I can carry my own child even if the chances are not really good. I want him to have his own kids, even if it is just one. He won't show it but I know that it is affecting him somehow, or maybe he never wanted kids. Probably not with me.

" Can I ask you something? " I ask him sitting up against the cold leather headboard.

" Ask away, my Angel. " He says.

" Did you ever... think about... " The words are struggling to come out. " Did you ever dream about having kids? "

" No, I never wanted kids. " He says looking straight into my soul.

" Why not, I always... " I say but he interrupt me mid sentence with a kiss.

" Don't stress about it, I'll make your dreams come true, one day. I promise. " He says.

" Don't make promises that you can't keep. " I tell him looking away from him.

" Do you wanna go on that vacation? " He ask me.

" I guess, we need the alone time. " I smile at him.

" Look my baby is smiling. " He says getting on top of me.

He started kissing my neck while tickling me. I could help but laugh as I begged of him to stop. I placed my hands on his face and pulled him to me. I pushed him over and got on top of him.  I pulled his shirt over his head and he pulled my clothes off. I rocked my hips as we kissed with passion.

He rolled me over and got on top. He held my hand on either side of me as he kissed every centimetre of my body.  He pulled the skirt I was wearing off and threw it somewhere on the floor with the rest of our clothes. He placed my legs on his shoulders while holding my hips down on the bed.

" I love you. " The words slipped out of my mouth and he smirked at me before disappearing between my legs.  The first kiss against my cooch had me throwing my head back. I couldn't help moving my hips as he went down on me. My hands were caressing his buzzed head.

At this point with him all I could think about is him eating it like a boy that has been starved out. I moaned his name as he ate. I can't see his face but I know he was smiling on the inside because he loves when I moan his name or beg to stop him. My nails start digging into his head, I couldn't control myself as I got closer to my climax.

" Fuck ! Fuck !" I moan as as my legs stiffened and my thighs almost suffocating him as I came undone.

He came back up from between my legs and kissed me. Making me taste myself on his lips. He took out a condom and put it on before slipping inside with the help of the juice to making the entrance easier. He started thrusting slowly while looking into my eyes. I place my hand on his head and brought his face closer to mine, planting a kiss on his lip.

He started moving faster, his lips landed in my neck. His kisses tickling my sensitive spot forcing a moan to escape my lips. He moved down and started sucking on my breast, then moved to the middle of my breast where he sucked even more. He took it out and turned me on my stomach and positioned me right.

He entered me and a loud moan escaped my lips. He held my hands behind my as his thrusting picked up pace. Each moan came out louder with every thrust. It went harder and faster.  I bite on the pillows muffle the sound of my moans. He turned me back around and started tearing up my pussy.

" Fuck ! " He groans into my ear as he started pounding against me. He exploded into the condom. I could feel Him twitching as lie down on my chest, out of breath.

-----