*5 : such a tease

He took me inside, they were all sitting in the living room. I wiped my tears and from my face, my makeup was smudged from all the tears that I was shedding for people that didn't care about me. They all betrayed me, Victor too. That was something I never expected from him out of all people.

" We have a problem set up for you, Victoria. " Luciano's dad said. " Luciano, can you show her the way? "

" Sure father. " He says.

I followed him up the stairs. We walked past multiple bedrooms before we finally got to the room that was assigned to me. He opened the door and I walked inside. The room was a little smaller than the house I grew up in. I went to sit on the bed.

" Give me your phone. " He says.

" Why? " I ask him.

" Give it to me now or I'll take it from you. " He commanded.

I kept my phone in my hand. Why does he want my phone? If I don't have my phone how will I be able to talk to Mel?

" That's how you want it. " He says.

He pushed me back on the bed, he held my hands above my head and his knee between my thighs. His face moved down into my neck and he planted a kiss.

" Get off me! " I shout trying to fight back.

" When I ask you to do something you will just do it, understood. " He says, his voice soft and calm.

" You are not the boss of me, Chief. " I say struggling to fight out of his grip.

My heart is racing in my rib cage, I don't know why but it's beating fast.

" The day you give me the permission to fuck you, I will make you scream my name. " He says.

" Well you will just have to wait because that day is never going to come, Chief. " I told him.

" You wanna bet on it? " He asked me.

" Just get off me. " I beg.

He took my phone and finally got off me. He walked out of the room leaving me alone. So what am I going to do here all day? Am I just going to be locked up in this room all alone?

This dress is starting to get uncomfortable but what am I going to do? I don't even have clothes here. Shit, this is just sad. I took my shoes off and just cried, balling my eyes out.

I'm hurt, I feel betrayed.

I'm just left here with people I barely know, but they are for sure dangerous people with targets on their backs. I remember the night at the club when those gang members shot at him and his friends, my life is just in more danger now that I'm living here with him and his family.

The bedroom door opened and he walked in. He was wearing a t-shirt and his pyjama bottoms. I couldn't help but notice the print.

" Wear this. " he says, throwing a t-shirt at me.

" I'm not a dog. " I said and he just ignored me. " When can I get my phone? " I ask him.

" Eventually. " He says and walks out.

I took the dress off and replaced it with the shirt that he gave me. The t-shirt still had his scent in it. The shirt was too big for my body, it was baggy and long enough to go over my butt. I didn't know what to do, so I just turned the TV on.

I lie down in bed thinking about how he kissed my neck. His kiss tickled my skin. He had me just there. I love how dominant he is, that's a big turn on for me. The more I think about him the more I crave the feeling of him inside of me.

All I can do now is use my imagination and fantasise about having him filling me up.

My hand moves down my stomach and into my panties. My eyes closed as I imagined him naked in front of me, I pictured his fingers where mine was now. My fingers thrust inside of me. My hips moving to the rhythm of my fingers. The rhythm of my hips and fingers were in sync.

" Fantasising about me, Angel? " He says, scaring the shit out of me.

" Were you watching me, you pervert. " I say covering my body with the sheets.

" Hey, if you were going to masturbate you could at least lock the door. " He says.

" What are you doing here? " I ask him.

" I came to check up on you, since you were moaning my name but you were just busy. " He smirks.

My cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

" Let me make your fantasy a reality. " He says walking closer to me.

My heart raced in my chest as he got in bed next to me. He looks at me and I nod giving him permission to do it. His fingers slowly moved down my abdomen. His fingers slipped under the waistband of my panties and I took a deep breath as his fingers slipped inside of me. His fingers slip in and out of me.

" That's all you'll get now. " He says, taking his fingers out, leaving me unsatisfied.

I can't believe it.

His fucking pure evil for what he just did. Why would he just tease me and leave me completely unsatisfied. It must be his way of revenge or trying to get me to submit but this will be the last time he'll get to touch me.

After I get my revenge.

*****

An end to another chapter, hooray. Hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think about it so far.