17: Rest in Suffering, bitch

Victoria's POV:

Drinking is fun. That's true but the aftermath is horrible. It feels like my brain is seconds away from exploding out of my skull. I can't even remember what happened last night and I can't even ask my fiancé because the space next to me is empty. He's probably in his car on his way to work on a damn Saturday.

I'm just going to stay in bed today and just sleep this god damn headache away. I turned back on my side before dozing off back to where this fucking headache will disappear.

" Baby, here's something for you to eat. " Von said, waking me up.

" I'm not hungry. " I say throwing the blanket around my head.

" If you don't want, I will be forced to throw you in a cold shower. " He threatens me.

" Do it and I'll be the shit out of you. " I warn him.

He pulled the sheets from my body and carried me to the bathroom. I fought him but he didn't let go of me. I pulled him under the shower with me and now we are both soaking wet. The urge to pull him and kiss him comes over me and I can't resist.

I pulled him to and pulled the clothes from his body. His soaking wet body against mine is what I have been needing, I forgot about the headache I had.

" Von!! We got to go! " Danté shouted from my bedroom.

" Wait, I fucking busy. "He yelled back, and I giggled like a teenage girl.

" Get fucking dressed, we going to be late. " He says.

" You fucking owe me for this. " Von replied.

He got out the shower and wrapped the towel around his soaking wet body before handing me my bathrobe. We walked into the room, and he was sitting on the sofa in our room.

" You fucking owe me big time. " Von said angrily stomping to our walk-in closet.

" Where are you going anyway? " I asked Danté as I sat down on our messy bed.

" We are going out for business; we'll be back tomorrow. " He answers me.

" Bring my man back in one piece, okay. " I smile walking to the closet.

Von was busy packing clothes into one of his Louis Vuitton suitcases. He was just throwing everything in the suitcase. 

" Hey, do you need help? " I asked him, locking my arm around his waist.

" No but thank you. " He smiles. " We are going out on some business; I will be back tomorrow. " He informs me.

" Dante already. " I return the smile. 

After he gave me one last smooch before he left, I went to go lay down in bed and work through the hangover. Just as I wanted to dose off my bedroom door opened; it was one of the maids.

" You should learn that special skill called knocking. " I snapped at her.

" Sorry ma'am but you have a phone call, it's Vic. " She said and I rolled my eyes. As much as I want nothing to do with that people, but I still loved the fact that he called me. It shows that he still cares about me, even if he betrayed me. I took the phone by her and answered.

" What do you want and make it quick. " I said.

" Didn't get railed last night? " He laughs.

" Fuck off, bye. " I say but he stopped me. " Talk. "

" Daddy wants you to come over, for lunch. " He says and I burst out laughing.

" Daddy? Last I checked, my parents abandoned me. So basically, I'm an orphan. " I tell him.

" Look, I didn't all to listen to your life story I'm just doing what dad asked me to. So do as I ask and come over.

The question I'm stuck with now is, is that really my little brother? Vic would have never spoken to me like that, but people change when they hand with a different crowd or that was just the Victor that he has been hiding all these years. I guess I'll have to go and see what daddy dearest wants. 

Before going to get ready I checked the weather. There wasn't any chance of rain, but it looked a bit cold. I went to take a quick splash in the shower before getting my hair and makeup done. I ripped the tags of the clothes before getting dressed.

 I ripped the tags of the clothes before getting dressed

I was done at exactly 2pm.  I grabbed my phone and bag and made sure I had my engagement ring on before leaving my bedroom. I asked Markus to take me to my father's place, or my old home.  When we got there a knot grew as big as a planet in my stomach. Markus stopped in the driveway before opening the door for me. He walked with me to the front door, I felt safer having him with me, even though we are outnumbered if things go wrong.

"Ms. Ross, can I take your coat? " The maid who I haven't seen since I moved out of the I moved here out in May and its November now.

" No, I'm not staying for long. " I said walking past her and Markus followed me.

My father and brothers were all sitting in front of the fireplace drinking their favorite brown liquor while bonding over their work relationships. I like to make an entrance and that's what am doing now. I leaned against the wall watching them.

" Hey, boys. " I say and they all face me, Jr's face was frozen when he saw me. " Why do you look surprise JR? Didn't Daddy tell you he invited me? " I asked him.

" Who's this? "My father asked, pointing to Markus.

" Not even a hello Victoria? "I asked him. " But if you have to know, he is my bodyguard. " I inform them.

" Okay, now he can leave. " Roberto says.

" Von will kill him if he doesn't do his job. " I say

" Fuck off, busboy. " JR says rudely dismissing Markus.

" Hey! Don't fucking speaking to him that. "I scold him. 

After arguing with my stupid father and brother, I finally told Markus to wait for me in the car. The man who asked me here, Victor, is awfully quiet. He hasn't made a peep since my arrival. Just shows that he is still the little bitch he was even with this promotion daddy gave him.

" I called you here because there's some you need to meet. " My father finally speaks up.

" So, you called me over here to meet another one of your putas ? " I scold at him.

" Vallery! " He called.

I can't be. No, this can't be. The woman with the name of my mother who ran away appeared and it is her. I haven't seen her in years and here she is in front of me. She left me with a man that physically abused me and allowed her son to do the same.

" Why did you call me here to meet her? " I asked my father.

" I asked him to, Princess. " Vallery told, she doesn't deserve to be called mother.

" Don't call me that anymore, you lost the right to call me that. It's Ms. Ross, Vallery. " I told her before pushing past her.

" Victoria, I'm dying! " She yelled after me.

I stopped in my tracks and walked closer to her.

" Good because I don't give a fuck about you. Rest in Suffering, bitch. "