14 : bitch fit

Victoria's POV :
_____

Laying in his arms, just our bodies warming each other up was all the comfort I needed at this time. All I want from him is this, the feeling of being safe in his arms and just spending quality time together. I don't know what his doing to me but I'm enjoying it and I want it to never end.

" Can I ask you something? " He ask me.

" Sure, you can. " I ask him.

" What do you think about us getting married? My father brought it up at breakfast and I just wanna have your input on that. " He says and he really caught me by surprise.

Honestly, I always wanted to get married to someone I love and have the picture perfect life every person dreams. Having the white picket fence life is what everyone dreams about, even me sometimes, but I don't think that I will be the right person for him. I love him and I wanna grow old with and be the perfect bride but I won't even be able to carry his children.

" You really want to marry someone like me? " I ask him turning my back to him.

" Yeah, what's wrong with marrying you? " He ask moving his naked warm body close to mine.

" I'm won't be the bride you deserve. " I tell him.

" Stop it, you just being insecure now. You are perfect for me in every way, Victoria. " His says wrapping his arms around me. " You're beautiful, you're smart, you're tough, you know how to kick someone's ass, you don't need anyone to fight your battle's and you are just a fucking bad ass babe. " He says pulling me closer to him.

" And there is so many amazing things about you that I would love to discover about you. " He adds.

" But I won't be able to carry your children and be the wife you deserve. " I say as the year starts rolling again and he pulls me to face him.

He held me close with his hand on my cheek wiping my tears." Victoria, I don't care about having a children, of you can't carry a child it's not the end of the world. "He says. " There's millions of women around the world that can't carry a child. "

" But... " I say.

" No fucking buts, you're mine and that's all that matters. " He says kisses my cheek.

-----

We started packing our clothes for our little escape. We sat on the floor packing our clothes into our suitcases. Last time I had clothes in these suitcases I was moving into this house, now I'm going on vacation. I watched as he neatly folded his clothes into his suitcase.

" What? " He asked me smiling.

" Nothing. " I say looking back down into my suitcase. " I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you, Chief. "

" You should thank your dad for forcing you to stay here. " He smiles coming closer to me and leaned in for a kiss.

" So where are we going? " I asked him.

" You'll see eventually. " He smiles kissing me one more time.

" I can't wait that long. " I say.

I had two suitcases for a 5 day vacation and Von, only one. We went to go take a shower together before getting dressed. I was wearing a cropped blazer and a matching black pants and simple heels. I made my hair into a sleek back ponytail. He wasn't wearing a suite, he looks so different, be was wearing a white polo shirt and navy trousers.

" You ready? " He asked me.

" Yeah, let's go. " I say.

" We having dinner with my family before we going to leave, okay? " He says.

" Yeah, I'm starving. " I say.

He took my hand and walked downstairs together, he was holding my hand. Everyone was sitting down waiting for us. We went to sit down. Isabella and Dante smiled when they saw us.

" Finally you decided to come down. " Carlos said.

" Sorry, we were busy. " I say.

" Busy making up after your little bitch fit? " He laughs.

" Yeah, I was having a bitch fit. " I say rolling my eyes at him.

" Are you rolling your eyes at me? " He ask me.

" No, the person behind you. " I say and I felt Von squeezing my thigh. I looked at him and he shook his head wanting me to stop.

" Little bitch, this disrespect will cost you. " He says. " I'm not your bitch of a father, I will wipe you of the face of the earth like that. " He says snapping his fingers together.

" Dad, stop. " Von says to his father.

" Tell that bitch to keep her mouth. " He shouts.

" Call her that again and you'll be dealt with, father. " Devonté says to his father. It's the first time I've heard him speak to his father like that.

" Boys, calm down and let's eat. " Laura calmed them down.

We started eating in peace, for once. I couldn't get don't with my food faster because I am really to excited for me and Von to go on vacation.

" Hey, I need to ask you something? " Isabel asked me something was different, she was little more quiet than usual. " Please. "

" Yeah, of course. " I say.

We excused ourselves from the the dinner table and walked outside to the porch at the back before we started talking. She kept looking around making sure no one is near us.

" I don't wanna intrude in your relationship with Devonté but I wanna know if you guys are okay? " She asked me.

" Yeah, we are fine. I was just upset about something and it erupted into a big argument. " I explain to her. " But I need to tell you something aswell. "

" I'm glad you're okay because you are literally the only person, besides Danté that I have here. " She says. " Anyways, what did you have to tell me? " I asked her.

I really want to tell her about what I found out today but I can't.  I just keep thinking about what if she thinks that I'm less of a woman than her because she can carry a child and I can't. I can't deal with the judgement ontop of the news.

" It's nothing. " I say smiling at her, I surprised her and myself when I pulled her into a hug.

______

Heyyyy, tell me what think about everything in this chapter.