*6 : such a tease : the consequences

Last night was horrible and as much as I wished for it to be a nightmare it wasn't. My family or the people I thought were my family really left me with strangers. They don't even know what they'll do to me, what if they decide to kill me. I obviously mean nothing to them.

I guess these people are my new family, maybe they'll treat me better than my actual blood related family.

There was a knock on my door and my prayers were answered, it wasn't Devonté but one of they maids.

" Mr. Romano asked for you to come down and join them for breakfast. " She says.

" I'll be down in a minute. " I told her.

Do I really have to go face them? Especially him after last night.

I wore the shirt he loaned me last night and went downstairs to have breakfast with them. They were all sitting in the dining room. I went to sit next to him. He looked at me just smiling.

" You wanna say something, just say it. " I snapped at him.

" You look nice in my shirt. " He smiles.

" Do I have anything else but that gown to wear? " I ask him.

" Okay, Victoria. Calm down, we don't catfight around the dining table. " Carlos says.

" Sorry. " I say, rolling my eyes.

" Since you live here now. We have to set some ground rules. " Carlos says.

" Lay them out to me. " I say.

" One, you won't be disrespectful to any of your family members or future husband... " Carlos says.

" What? "

" Yes, you and Devonté  are going to get married. " He says.

I looked over at Devonté's and he smiled.

" You knew about this. " I ask him.

" Rule two, you won't go out of this house without security. Three, no one is allowed to come to the breakfast table like that ! " He says pointing at the shirt. " This will be your last morning, Isabelle will take you out to get you some clothes and four, always be loyal to your family, us"

" Okay, but what am I going to wear? " I say.

" I can loan you something. I have some clothes that I have never worn. " She offers.

" That will be nice. " I smile.

We ate together and I just ignored everyone.

Later I will have to go shopping with someone that barely speaks to me. All she does is just smile and that ten words was the most she said to me.

I went to take a shower and she brought me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to wear. I wore the heels again and took a jacket from Devonté to wear.

" Don't come back late, you're going somewhere with me tonight. " He says walking into the bathroom.

Am I supposed to be feeling this way towards him or am I just vulnerable?

The more we argue or fight with him the more I actually start to care and like him. That's just how I am. Quick to fall in love but hard to fall out of love. He is dominant and that is one of my favourite qualities of him. Until I discover the rest of his good qualities.

" Are you ready? " Isabelle asked me.

" Yeah. "

We got to the store and were ready to purchase a whole new closet for me. She suggested some really good and expensive items. We went prepared to buy new things and that's what we did. I bought hot lace underwear sets that Devonté might see one day. After our shopping trip we went to go fill up our systems.

We didn't talk much, we just got to know each other a little bit better before we went back to the mansion.

After staying locked in my room with nothing to do but stuff my face with food and watch TV. Devonté finally came home from doing god knows what.

" Did you get something to wear for tonight? " He asked me.

" Where are we going? " I ask.

" To where we first met, a club. " He smiles while taking off his clothes. I couldn't help noticing the blood stains on his white shirt.

" Is that blood? " I ask him.

" Yes, you know what line of work I am so don't be surprised. " He says, dropping his pants.

He was butt ass naked and I would like to see more of him.

I took the clothes off and followed after him in the bathroom. He looked at my body up and down but I just ignored it. I turn the shower on drenching my body with warm water.

" Are you just going to keep on staring at me like a creep or are you actually going to do something, Chief? " I ask him.

What if this man decides to fuck me in this shower.

It would be your own fault, you wanted to tease him, V.

" You're gonna regret teasing me, my angel. " He says washing his body.

" How do you know I'm teasing? Maybe I'm just horny want you to satisfy me. " I say moving closer to him.

He looked at me surprised. I was standing in front of him, naked. I put my hands around his body pulling his body closer to me. I stand on my tippy toes so we can be the same length but still be taller. He held on to me, deepening our kiss.

" That's my que. " I say breaking our kiss, pushing him away.

" No, come here. " He says grabbing me by the neck pushing his lips against mine.

He put his hands on my ass pulling me up to his length. That's just what I wanted. My legs and arms wrapped around his body. Now, all I could ask is for this not to be him just teasing me or worse a dream.

" Let's go to bed. " I moan in his mouth.

" You sure? " He asks me and I just nod. " I need you to say it. "

" Yes. " I scream.

He laid me down on the bed. He got on and got between my legs. His hands wrapped around my wrists holding it next to my head as his head disappeared into my neck. His kisses set my hormones to flame. I wanted him.

" Let me go lock the door. " He says, walking to the door to lock it.

He spread my legs and disappeared, his tongue moved against me and the more he was eating the cake the more I wanted him. I pulled him up and he kissed my juice against my lips.

He took a condom out and slipped it over his length before getting back on top of me. He slipped inside of me. My muscles spread as he slides in slowly. He started thrusting in and out of me, pleasuring the craving I had for him.

He took it out and turned me on my stomach, he slipped in from behind and the pleasure from this position was even more phenomenal. He held my hands behind my back and pushed my head down into covers.

He then took out and made me get on top of him. I lowered myself on him and started rocking my hips on him. He pulled my hair as he kissed my neck. I felt him smile as I moaned his name. I could feel myself reaching my climax and he turned me over on my back. He started stroking faster in and out of me as my nails dug into his back. I locked my hips around him as I we both came undone.

" Fuck. " I say out of breath. I satisfied to the max.

" Don't tease me again. " He says.

*****

Some of the good, good you know. Tell me what you think babes.