4 : the new family pt. II

We walked closer to the front door and one of the maids opened the door for us. The house"  inside was even more beautiful, the walls were all white with oak floors. The house was beautiful inside and out. Everything was modernised. The maid took us to the formal living room where the family was waiting for us. 

The father, he looks like he can kill you any time. The son is hot and has brown eyes like his father. The daughter in law, looks so bitchy and the mother she looks so chirpy and innocent.

" Roberto. " The father smiles and walks over to shake my father's hand. They shook hands but weren't like old buddies and he whispered into my father's ear.

" You must be the beautiful Victoria that your father here has been hiding. I'm Carlos " He walked directly over to me and took my hand. He kissed the ring while looking directly into my eyes.

Weird.

" No, he didn't hide me. He just didn't know where I was. " I say and laugh like I was joking.

" Let me introduce you to my family. " He says.

Laura Romano is his wife. Danté Romano, the oldest son. Isabella Romano, his daughter in law and Dante's wife. 

" My youngest son is running a bit late. " He says.

" Hello. " I smile at them and they all smile back politely.

This is going to be a long day won't it?

" Can I get you something to drink while we wait for my son? Coffee, wine or whiskey? " Carlos asked us.

Why aren't they offering tequila or vodka? 

" Nothing for me. " I say, I politely decline.

I know what alcohol is going to do to me and I don't wanna get punished for having a good time.

" Come with me sweetie. " Laura said standing up and I followed her. 

We walked to the kitchen and everyone left, leaving us alone in the beautiful white marble kitchen.

She walked around the kitchen island and dropped down, she took out a bottle of tequila and pour me two shots back to back

" This is going to be a long night sweetie, so take this. " She hands me another shot by taking one herself.

" Thank you. " I laugh.

" We are going to be good friends. " She says, hiding the bottle again.

She took my hand and we went to join the rest of the crew again. They were all sitting in place but there was a new but familiar face. The Greek god from the club.

Devonté.

" Victoria, this is my son, Devonté. "Carlos says, introducing me to the Greek god that is Devonté.