3 : the new family pt. I

Victoria's POV :

2 weeks later

It has been 2 whole weeks since I came back to this hell hole and it hasn't been anything but hell for me loving here with these people. I tried to stay out of my father and his little bitch's hair but my mouth just won't allow me sometimes. Victor, he has been distant from me, but I don't blame him. He always gets punished for sticking up for me.

But nevermind that, I invited Mel over to have a girls day, we just going to get our nails done. No, I'm not going out to go do it. I called someone to come do it at the mansion.

Melanie finally came and I took to where we were going to get our nails done for whatever occasion, I feel like going out tonight. Mel and I got some drinks from the bar while waiting for the nail lady.

" Are you okay? " She asked me, she knows about how my father and his bitch treats me.

" I try to handle them. " I say smiling.

" Let's go sit outside next to the pool. " She suggests.

We went to change into our bikinis and went to the backyard with our glasses in our hands. Victor was out there swimming, we went to sit on the lounge chairs next to the pool.

This is the first time since I left that I saw him without a shirt. His muscles are bigger, he has lots of tattoos and I hope it's not creepy but his hot as a mother fucker.

" Damn, what happened to little Vic. " Mel says, admiring my little brother.

" Yeah, my little brother changed a lot. " I say.

" I can hear you. " He shouts from the pool.

" We know, so come and take our picture, Victor. " She told him.

" At your service, miss Melanie. " He says swimming closer to us.

He got out and dried his hands before taking a picture or ten of us. We took some bomb as thirst traps, if I do so my self. You know when a guy swims his shorts sticks to his body, that's happening to Vic. Mel burst out laughing for a reason that I do not know.

" Why are you laughing? " I asked her confusion by her outburst.

" Someone has a bone. " She laughs and I look.

Forgive me for what I've seen.

" You want some, Mel? " He asked her since she can stop staring at it.

" I wouldn't... " She says and I cut her off.

" That's my brother. "

" What? He's legal babe. "

" Ms. Victoria, here's someone for you. " The maid interrupts our conversation.

" Come let's go, the nail lady is here. "

It was the nail lady, I took her to a room where we won't be disturbed, my mother's glam room. It was the only thing from her that was still there. The lady did Mel's nails first, then mine. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she got to work.

" When did your brother get so hot? I slept with the wrong brother

" When did your brother get so hot? I slept with the wrong brother. " She jokes.

" Eww. " I say.

We continued talking. The lady finished my nails and she did more than what she's paid for so I had to give her a fat tip, she came here too. I showed the lady out and me and Mel went to the bar to get our fourth glass of vodka.

" Melanie, you should leave. She needs to get ready for dinner. " My father commands.

" Okay, Mr. Ross. " She says leaving her glass full on the bar.

" Where are we going? " I ask him.

" To my friend. Dress nice and don't embarrass Me, child. " He says leaving the bar.

I finished my glass before going to my bedroom, on my was a black box with a silver glitter ribbon. I opened the box and took out the dress. My father probably bought it for me to wear to his friend's dinner. It was a beautiful dress.

The dress was beautiful, it wasn't my usual thing to wear but I don't want to get beat up, so I'll wear it

The dress was beautiful, it wasn't my usual thing to wear but I don't want to get beat up, so I'll wear it. I went to take a shower to freshen up. I paired the dress with some Yves Saint Laurent heels. For accessories I went with my Yves Saint Laurent purse that I bought a few months ago and a small gold necklace and earrings.

And something extra in my purse.

What a girl has to be safe.

I went with my usual nude lip and gloss and a gold and black smokey eye and a black wing. It was light but beautiful. My hair, I just pushed everything to the back and pinned it to the side. It's not a gala so the fit looks good.

I was done with my name up just in time.

I went down stairs and they were sitting in the living room waiting for me, I mean it took time for me to dress up into something they picked out for me. They were all wearing their best black suits for the night.

" Finally you are done. " Jr said, throwing the scotch whisky down his throat.

I grabbed onto Victor's arm and he led me outside to the limousine out front. I was the first to get in and they just followed afterwards. My father and brother talked about their businesses and shit while I was just consumed by my phone.

After an hour or two the car stopped, the door opened and we all got out. Victor helped me out and when u saw the house, I was in awe. The house was amazing and huge. I love architecture so I was amazed.

Are these people royalty?

I was enjoying the beautiful mansion in front of me when I saw the owners of the house step outside with armed guards, my whole family was marked with a red dot

*****

Tell me what you think about this chapter? I've added some pictures just to give you some visuals.

And all the photos are from Pinterest.