23: home again

Victoria's POV:

I woke up and I rolled over and see him sleeping peacefully next to me. I missed waking up next to him and him holding me close to him. Here I am again next to him and without clothes as per usual. I fell into his arms again, more like jumped into his arms.

I need to get out of here.

I got up slowly so I can't wake him up and started looking for my clothes. I grabbed my things and walked into my closet grabbing the suitcase that I have never unpacked since I moved in here. I grabbed my toiletries from the bathroom and headed out. I pulled on the door and it was locked.

" Where are you going? " Von asked me, scaring the shit out of me. He looked at me and the look that he gave me, scared the fuck out of me. " So you just going to walk away after I dedicated the last two fucking months looking for you? " He asked me, his tone was scaring me.

" I lost sleep wondering if are still fucking alive. I missed the birth of my fucking nephew because I was to fucking busy looking for you. " He said pushing me against the door. " You walked out on me when I was ready to give you the fucking world. "

I have never seen him mad at me like this before and it's scaring me. His yelling at me and that's something I know he will never do. At this point I'm just scared he might hit me and hurt the baby.

" Now you standing infront of me crying, like I'm the one who hurt you. " He said and I the tears started rolling even faster. " Don't fucking cry! "

" I'm pregnant. " I blurted out.

He stepped back. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or what.

" So you were going to raise my fucking child on your own? Do you know how fucked up that is? " He asked me.

" You kept things from me too! "

" Yeah but that's not on the same level as this, you are carrying my fucking child. My flesh and blood. " He yelled.

I didn't know what to say. He was right. I was going to keep his child away from him when he had every right to know about the child.

" I'm sorry. " I said.

" I'm taking you home and I'm not taking you no for and answer. " He said walking away from me.

" If I'm moving back, I don't want to live to in that house. "

" Do you think you're in a position to make commands. " He asked as he pulled on his clothes.

*****

We got of the jet and walked over to the black car waiting for us. We didn't talk since we got in the jet. I've just been ignoring him and he has been doing the same. We arrived at his house just in time for dinner. I walked inside and everyone's eyes landed on me.

" Look who I found. " Von said sarcastically and I just rolled my eyes.

I pushed him away and walked but he pulled me back.

" Sit the fuck down. " He said through his gritted teeth and I just obliged to his commands.

I sat at the table with all of their eyes on me. I got a few dirty looks from Dante and Carlos but who cares about them, not me. I just had a glass of orange juice and sat there waiting for someone to say something.

" So, how's the baby? " I asked Isabelle.

" He's fine, I just haven't slept in a while. " She chuckled.

" I can't wait to see him. " I smiled.

" Where the fuck have you been? " Carlos asked me. " You run away and embarrassed the whole family and come back acting as everything is alright. "

" I didn't wanna come back to this place. " I said rolling my eyes.

" My son was better off without you, he was so much happier with his new girls than he has ever been with you. " He spat.

" Shut the fuck up. " Von said.

" No, don't tell him to shut up let him speak. " I said. " I wanna know what you've up to since I've been away. "

" You really wanna know? " Carlos paused with a grin. " He hasn't been home for a while and you know what he does when he doesn't come home. He is a man with needs that needs to be satisfied and I bet plenty putas was there to do what you couldn't. " He laughed.

" Shut the fuck up! " Von said slamming his open palms on the table shaking everything on it.

" Excuse me. "

" Victoria! " He called for me as I walked out of the dining room.

I ran up what was my bedroom and nothing has changed. I can't believe what I heard and I don't know what to believe, him or his father. I've been away for and I wouldn't kniw what he has been up to.

" Hey. Are you okay? " Belle's asked me peaking through the door.

" Yeah. " I smiled.

" I brought wine. " She said holding a glass out for.

" Thank you. " I said. " Can I see the baby? "

" Sure, let's go. " She said grabbing my hand and I quickly put the glass down.

We walked down the hall to the baby's room across from her and Dante's. We went inside of the gorgeous nursery. I can't wait to decorate our baby nursery. I walked to the crip and watched the baby sleep.  He was so damn cute.

" Did you tell him where I was? " I asked her.

" No, I swear on my Carter's life. "

" A simple no would've been nice. " I said and she smiled. " I need to tell you something. "

" I'm pregnant. " i smiled.

" Oh my gosh, how far? " She asked beaming with joy.

" Nine weeks. " I told her.

" Does he know. " She asked.

" Yeah, I told him and he wasn't that happy with me. " I said.

" You can't blame him though. "

" I know but he kept things from me too. He told me that he missed Carter's birth but his dad says... "

She cuts me off. " He did miss Carter's birth, he went to Milan to go look for you and you should know by now that his father is a jerk. " She said.

*****