7 : jealous

After I finally caught my breath I got up to wash the sex off my body. He laid there watching me leave him in bed.. I wonder if he is hurting like I am? After my shower I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out of the bathroom but bumped into him.

" Are you okay? " He asked me.

" Yeah but where are we going? " I ask him.

" We are going to a club. " He answers

" Okay. " I say walking past him to the closet.

I looked at the new clothes that I bought today and I saw the black sequin dress. It will be perfect for tonight.

I pulled on my new lace panties and the dress on top

I pulled on my new lace panties and the dress on top. It fits perfectly. My boobs look phenomenal if I do say so myself. I pulled the black heels on and went to go do my hair. I just straightened my hair letting it fall down my back. It will cover my open back. For accessories I went with a diamond choker, cold hoop earrings and my clutch purse with the writing "slutty" on it.

" You wearing that? " He questioned me.

" Yes, what's wrong with it? " I ask him.

" Nothing but I don't want guys staring at what's mine. " He says.

I'm his! If he could see the butterflies he just gave me.

" Yours? When did I become yours? " I ask him and I think I struck a nerve.

" Okay, you can wear it. Now let's go. " He says.

I followed him downstairs to the dining room. We sat down for dinner and I could feel everyone staring at me. I knew the dress was going to pull some attention because of the plunging neckline.

" You look nice. " Isabelle says.

" Atleast one person in here thinks I look nice. " I say giving Devonté a side eye.

" I didn't say I don't like it. " He defends.

" He's just a little jealous, Victoria. " Laura teases.

" I would be too if Bella wore something like that. " Danté says.

After they were finally done discussing my revealing dress we finally ate. I didn't have much because we were going out and I didn't wanna over eat. He gave me the command and we left, we sat in the back of the car. He did say one thing to me since our little altercation if you can call it that.

We got to the club and we walked past the velvet rope. The club was full, the scene was like any club, lights flashing, drunk or half drunk people dancing their feet off or some people just taking shot after shot at the bar. We went to the VIP section. We followed the stairs up to our section where we met Devonté's friends.

Devonté and I sat down in the corner. He introduced me to his friends and they all were so nice except Marko. He was just cold towards me for no particular reason but I don't care. Devonté bought some shots for us and he got me a martini.