21: runaway wife

Last night was a rough night for me and Laura, I can't even remember half of the things I did after my 10th tequila shot. I was dancing with everyone and even Isabelle's friends. She also invited some of my high school friends.  I really enjoyed myself but that was yesterday, today I need to worry about my wedding.

After a couple of weeks of planning it's finally the day and excuse me if I'm being a bridezilla. I planned the guest list to a T. I had the last say on who was invited, I invited the guys from the training facility and more, people that I know and some of my friends from Milan and my high school friends.

I made sure my wedding is going to be perfect.

Isabelle and I just left the spa and we are on our way to get our hair and makeup done, by the way, she's my only bridesmaid. We drove house and I can't explain how excited I'm getting the closer it comes to that time, the time for me to walk down the aisle.

The event is happening at the Romano's house, their house is house is big enough to fit the two hundred  guest ceremony and the backyard is big enough for the reception. We got the pool covered and turned into a beautiful dancefloor. The event planner got everything that I wanted do you know this wedding is going to perfect and the number one rule was, NOBODY WEARS WHITE !

When we got home the hair and makeup team was already there setting up, we went to our rooms and changed into our robes. We met downstairs and got started on out hair and make-up.

" I'm so excited for you, you know? I'm finally going to have a sister in the god damn house. " Isabelle said reaching out for my hand.

" I'm going to have a sister too. " I smiled at her.

" We going to have a party when you come back from your honeymoon. " She smiled.

" When's your due date? " I asked her reaching over to rub her baby bump.

She's seven months pregnant now.

" 24th of March. " She said.

" Then we can go back to partying again with real alcohol, not ice tea's for you. " I smiled

" Yeah. " She chuckled.

" When I come back from my honeymoon and I'll throw you the best baby shower, but first I need to get this man locked up. " I laughed.

" I'm happy that you came into my life. " She smiled.

We got our hair and make-up done and they are off with their payment. The guests started arriving and I made sure that the security doesn't allow anyone dressed in white. I took the dress out and saw gave it one look and fell in love with it all over again. It started off as a simple sketch and now it's this masterpiece infront of me.

The door opened and when I turned around I saw Devonté walking in. He looked very nervous. I pulled him closer into a hug, I would kiss him right now but I don't wanna get lipstick on him.

" What are you doing here? " I asked him.

" I need to tell you something. " He says sitting down on our bed.

" What? You not a virgin anymore because that's going to be a problem. " I joked.

" It's about the reason why you're here in the first place. " He says.

" I don't care about that, let's just continue with our lives, please. " I say grabbing his face in palms.

" We can't get married, if you don't know this. It's important Victoria. " He says.

" Then tell me then. ' I say.

" Months before you came here, your father owed mine a lot of money, money that he couldn't pay back. " He started off. " I didn't know about this until after you came here, I swear on my life. " He says and his eyes started looking glassy as if his on the verge of tears.