26: I'm done

Victoria's POV:

Some comas last one week and some seven months, like Devonte's. I'm nine months pregnant and the baby will come any day now but he still isn't awake, the doctor came to check on him and he looks good. I'm just waiting on him to open his eyes for me. I've been watching this monitor for last seven months

" Hey, the baby will be here in a couple of days. " I tell him. " Me, Isabelle and Dante has been going back and forth with names for him and we settled on Daniel. I hope you like it. "

" Ouch. " I say grabbing my stomach.

" Are you okay? " Dante asked me and I look at him.

" Yeah, I'm fine. " I tell.

" Are you sure? " He asked me.

" Yes Dante. " I said rolling my eyes.

I felt the room and as I walked to the stairs the pain got even more painful. To the point where I had to sit on the stairs and I felt warm wetness between my legs. Oh fuck, my water just broke.

" Dante! " I shouted rubbing my stomach. " Dante! "

" What's wrong? " He asked me.

" My water just broke. " I tell him.

" Oh fuck. Where's the baby bag? We need to get you to the hospital. " He says.

He rushed to get everything and I got in the car with him and Isabelle. I snapped at them a couple of time but they understood that I was just in pain. Before I knew it two babies came out of me when I was waiting for one. I'm confused too because I'm supposed to only have one. Also if I didn't have to undergo a c section, the other one might have not been here with us. I got the two for one special from the stork.

" Oh my god, they has Von's ears. " Isabelle smiles touching the ears of my new born.

" His going to love them " I smiled gently brushing my hand over their heads.

" Yeah and spoil them rotten. " Dante smiled. " You going to be so jealous of the attention they aregoing to get. " Dante joked.

" I can't wait for him to meet them. "

Holding my little humana being in my arms is nothing more than a blessing. I thought I would never be able to hold my own child in my arm but now I am, both of them. This moment is everything and more to me. I will cherish every second of it from today and a million years onwards.

But what I'm most happy about is that my babies are healthy and has all ten toes and fingers but mostly is they came alive. I just wish their father could be here with us. It would make him so happy to be here for his children. He already missed a lot, so it hurts me that he couldn't enjoy the birth of his little girls. He would enjoy seeing

I started thinking about when they are older, they say twins are inseparable so I can just imagine the mischief they are going to cause. Von will have to fight twice the amount of boys away now. I'm going to have to do double the amount of shopping now. I have to think of two names.

The girls were sleeping so I went to sleep to. Dante and Isabelle went to do some shopping since I only prepared for one child. I dozed off but just as I went to sleep I felt a hand on mine. I looked over and I saw him sitting in a wheelchair smiling at me. Tears started running, I don't know if it's because his in a wheelchair or because his alive.

" Hi. " He smiled at me.

I closed my eye and opened it again.

" You're not dreaming. " He laughs.

If I wasn't in pain and had stitches I would jump up and hug him right now.

" I missed you. " I cried, holding his hand tightly.

" I know. " He says standing up to kiss my forehead.

" I love you so so much. " I say.

" I love you too. " He said sitting back into his wheelchair. " I can't stand for long. "

" I don't care, I'm just happy you're alive. " I say.

" And I won't do anything to put my life at risk after today. " He says holding my hand.

" What do you mean? " I asked him.

" I'm done with this life, I wanna be a great father to my little girl. "

" Girls chief. " I said holding up two fingers.

" What? Is it twins? " He asked and I nod. " Oh my fucking god. "

Hours later Isabelle and Dante with the rest of the family came, they were just as excited to see him alive and well. Isabelle even teared up. Dante went to show him the babies. A while later the doctor came in.

" So what are we naming the little ones? " She asked me and I looked at Davonte.

" I don't know. " He laughed.

" Why not Isabella and Gabriella? " Dante suggested.

" I love it. " I say.

*****

I've been through high highs with this family and low lows but this moment will be cherished forever. They stood by me when I need them and accepted me, even if it took some a while but here we are sitting in a hospital room with the new addition to out family.

Some might say this is happily after but I say, how can it be happily ever after when the story has just began?