18: 14days to wed

Before reading: 

This chapter contains triggering themes of abuse so please skip if you have to.

***

Victoria's POV:

I walked out of that house, and I could feel the woman that gave birth to me and left me with a man that physically abused and basically just didn't give a fuck about me. How dare her come and just think that all is forgiven. She has no fucking idea what damage all that abuse caused me.

" VICTORIA! " Victor's voice calls for me. I got into the car and Markus closed the door, but it was shortly opened again by Vic. " Get out! " He pulled me out of the car.

" Don't put your hands on me! " I yell pulling my arm from his grip.

" How dare you speak to mother like that. " He yells at me.

" My mother died when I was 12. " I tell him.

" Why are you like this? Six months ago, you... " He says but I shut him up.

" Six months ago, you left me with strangers, not knowing what they'll do to me. " I shout at him. " Now you want to ask me why I'm like this? You made me like this. " 

" I'm sorry but I had no choice. " He says.

" Yeah, whatever. I have a wedding to plan, and you have a funeral to plan. " I tell him getting back into the car he pulled me out of.

***

When we got home, I went straight to my bedroom and changed into some gym clothes before I went to release some of my anger. She had 9 years to reach out or just check how me or my brothers were doing but nothing. She couldn't even call and now that she's dying, she came back. I hope she suffers and all pain I endured the last nine years, she feels it the day before she dies.

" Vee? Are you okay? " The concerned voice of Isabelle pulls me away from my thoughts.

" Yeah. I'm fine. " I say and continue to punch the bag in front of me like it is my mother.

" You are clearly not. " She say.

" Back the fuck off! " I yell at her.

" Victoria, you can talk to me. " She said and I could see the genuine concern on her face, and I couldn't help but cave.

" My father invited me over... " I started to unpack everything, from my mother leaving, the abuse and her allegedly dying. I still don't know if it is the truth. " ...and after everything she caused, she wants to fix things and pretend nothing happened. " 

" Shit, I think you should hear her out. " I looked at like I was going to cuss her out. " Not for her, but for your peace. "

" I'll think about it. " I tell her. 

I gave up and went to go take a shower before dinner. I washed the soap of my before drying my body and put something on. I pulled my wet hair into a sleek back ponytail before going downstairs. I walked into Laura as I walked downstairs.

" Hey, I was just about about to come get you. " She smiled. Sometimes I wonder why she is stuck with such a horrible man. He doesn't physically abuse her but he's really controlling.

" Hey. " I smiled. She took my hand, and we walked downstairs. We weren't going to the dining room; we were going to the living room.

" What are you doing here? " I asked them. 

" We are here to discuss your wedding. " My father says smirking. 

" What does my wedding have to do with you? " I ask him, folding my arms over my chest.

" I'm your father and I'll be paying for it. " My father says.

" I'll rather get married at the courthouse. "I tell him. " Plus, I refuse to discuss any of my wedding plans without Devonte! " I tell them before turning my back to them.

" You have fourteen days to get married. " Carlos says.

" I'm not getting married in fourteen days. " I say and walked away.

I walked away from them and made my way to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I dried my hair before getting in bed and turned on the TV. I called Von to tell check up on him and tell him about what his father said. He wasn't having it and agreed to speak to his father. After I said goodbye to him my bedroom door opened, it was my very angry father.

" You little bitch, how dare you humiliate me in front of them. " He say grabbing me by the arm.

" Let go of me. " I push him away, making him stumble to the back before I gave him one last slap. " Don't you every touch me again. " 

" Did you just... " He asked holding his cheek before grabbing my throat. I couldn't breathe.

 " JR, come in here. Immediately. " The door opened, and he appeared in my bedroom. " Make her pay. " My father said throwing me to the floor and gave my one last kick to the stomach before leaving the room.

" Be quiet. " He says before kicking me in my stomach.

He is a pro in abusing me by now, he just knows where to hit so it doesn't show to the public. He took his belt off and looked at me with a devil-ish smirk before squatting in front of my lifeless body. 

" Damn, I would love to get taste. " He smiles as his hands move up my barely covered thigh.

" Take your paws off me. " I say before spitting in his face. 

" You bitch. " He say before his brown leather belt collides with the skin of my thigh. 

I wish I could scream but I can't, I'm too tired. I watched as I he walked out of the room with his usual "I'm a tough guy" walk after he beats the hell out of a woman. To add it all up it just feels like everything I've done was useless. I swore to myself that now man is going to lay his hands on me, and he did.

***

If you made it this far, please vote comment and share please. I really appreciate it.

thank you<3