24: bloodstained shirt

Victoria's POV:

After my conversation with Isabelle I went to my room and found him lying down watching TV. Somethings Isabelle said really got me thinking and I feel like the jerk, maybe because I am the jerk. I was planning on taking his rights as a father away from him by keeping my pregnancy a secret. I over reacted when he was just being honest with me knowing that I might react the way i did.

I walked over and stood infront of him. " Hey. "

He just looked at me and I understand. He is really mad at me and I don't blame him. Any person would be doing the same if they were in his shoe's.

" I'm sorry. I had no right wanting to keep the pregnancy a secret. " I said and he sat up right facing me. " I know this is a shitty thing to say but I was trying to get back at you in the most stupidest way and I understand if you're still mad at me. I know I caused you alot of pain these... "

He stopped me and pulled me closer to him. " I'm sorry to, I know I triggered some things when I was throwing a tantrum and I'm sorry too. "

" I love you and I didn't stop loving you. " I said kissing him.

" So you're not going to allow me to say it back? " He smiled.

" You don't have to. " I said kissing him again.

" You wanna go check up on Carter? " He asked me. " I really neglected him, so we need to give him some attention and you going to need some practice. " He smiled as he squeezed my ass.

" Sure but we got to take care of something first. " I said lowering myself on to him.

" I'm trying to get you some practice before the baby comes and you just wanna fuck me. " He laughed.

" We are still dressed, we can go. " I smiled running my hand over his head of hair, it's longer than usual.

" No, no, no. He'll still be there when we're done. " He said pulling me on to the bed.

He started kissing me and I can't explain how much I've missed it. He ripped the clothes of my body and threw it to the side and started moving down south.

****

I woke up and felt the empty space next to me, when I opened my eyes he wasn't there. I wrapped the sheets around my naked body and walked to the bathroom, he wasn't in there or the closet. I checked my phone and he texted me to tell me he went to work. I took a shower and got dressed before I left my room.

" Morning. " I said when Isabelle walked by.

" Morning, Carter is awake. " She said stoping.

" Can I come? "

" Sure, I'll do with the extra hands. " She smiled and I followed her.

I walked into Carter's room. I followed Isabelle to Carter's crib and watched her pick him up. She did the cute baby talk with and it made my heart smile. Carter is only a month old and his so fucking cute, I just wanna eat him up. His not like the other naughty ass kids that cry for shit.

" You wanna hold him? " She asked him snapping me out of daydream about her son.

" Yes. " I said smiling as I held my hands out to take him from his mother.

I held him and I really didn't know what to do with him, because he is so little and I am afraid I'm going to hurt him. I sat down in the rocking chair with him and talked to him while his mother started pumping her breasts. We got along well until he started crying.

*****

" Hello big boy. " I said picking Carter up.

I offered to look after him while his mother took a nap.  I picked and went to go sit on the rocking chair while he sat down on my lap listening to me talking to him. I wonder if my baby's going to be as sweet as him. The only time he cried is when he was hungry or need to be cleaned.

" Hey, is he still okay? " Isabelle asked interrupting my conversation with Carter.

" Yeah, we were just talking about you. " I laugh.

" Let's go down for dinner. " She smiled.

We walked down the stairs and went to sit down. Von and Dante wasn't home yet so we had to eat without them. Isabelle took Carter while I was eating. After dinner Isabelle went to put Carter to bed so we could have some time to ourselves. We stayed in the living room watching Real Housewives until.

" Where's Victoria? " Dante asked looking traumatized, he had a large bloodstain on his shirt.

" What happened? " Isabelle asked him.

" Where's Devonte? " I asked him and I immediately started panicking and he just kept quiet.

" I'm sorry. " Dante said and his tear started running.

" What does that mean? " Isabelle asked him.

" Yeah, what does that mean? " I asked him confused by his words.

" He got shot and he might not make, Bella. " He said.

" My child. " I cried. " Take me to him now. "

" You won't be able to see him, Victoria. " He said.

" Take me to him. " I screamed at him.

" Let me change my clothes first. "

I pushed last him and grabbed a set of keys . I ran to the garage. I opened the door to the black Rolls Royce and pulled out of the garage.

" Victoria! " Dante called after me.

*****