15 : luckiest man

Victoria's POV : 

_____

We went straight to the airport after dinner where I found out that they, the Romano, have their own private jet. When we got on the jet we were served champagne and snacks. After drinking a few glasses of champagne I went to lay down a bit. 

I was later woken up by Von when we arrived at our destination. I took a nap until we got near the rental that we are staying in for the weekend. We were surrounded by acres of trees as we drove up the mountain. It was just beautiful everywhere you looked.

We stopped at the house where we were welcomed with more champagne by the housekeeper. They addressed us as Mr and Mrs Romano. I'm not going to lie, I like the sound of that. We went to explore the rest of the beautiful mega mountain mansion. The place was even more spectacular from inside and the views, just breathtaking.

" Wow, this place is just beautiful. Every square inch is just beautiful. " I say, admiring the whole place.

" I paid a lot of money for it to look like this. " He says taking a sip of his champagne.

" Why am I not surprised that it's yours? " I ask him.

" Because I have money.  " He smirks.

" Did you design this place or did you hire someone? " I ask him.

" My mother designed it. It was just a sketch and I brought it to life in remembrance of her.  "He says, throwing the rest of his champagne down his throat.

" I'm sorry. She must have been an amazing woman and an amazing architect. " I say hugging him.

" She wasn't an architect, she didn't even work. She wasn't allowed to but she studied architecture. " He says.

" Oh, wasn't she allowed to? " I ask her. 

" Yeah my father didn't allow her to, he doesn't believe that a woman should work... he's a bit old school. " He chuckled. " But can we stop talking about my mother and go take a dive? " He asked.

" I didn't pack a bathing suit. " 

" Neither do I. " He says taking off his clothes off, unveiling his perfect chiselled body.

" Wow. " I say letting out a cough as I took in his body for the thousandth time.

" I'll see you in the pool. " He says walking outside in his boxers.

I took my clothes off, keeping only my bra and panty on, before going to the gorgeous backyard and taking a dip into a large infinity edge pool. The water was warm. I moved closer to him and he held my body against his kissing me. He's slowly becoming more affectionate and I am loving it.

" Mr and Mrs Romano, sorry to disturb you but I would like to know what you would like for dinner tonight? " The housekeeper, Ms. James, asked. 

" Surprise us, Ms. James. " He says.

" You can start cook, tomorrow. I'll cook for us tonight. " I say. " If that's okay. " I say.

" That's fine with me. " She smiles.

" You can have the rest of the day off too, Ms. James. " He says swimming closer to me.

" You don't have to tell me twice. " She laughs while walking away.

Finally we were alone again. He turned me around to face him. He kissed me and I felt him undoing my bra.

" What are you doing? " I giggled like a teenage girl.

" Taking it off. " He smiled.

" Then might as well take yours off too. " I say grabbing his boxers. 

" You are really the freaky one, aren't you? " He smirks, taking all of his boxers off and throwing it out the pool.

" I'm the smart one. " I say pushing him under water and swam out the pool grabbing his boxers.

I ran inside laughing my ass off finding a place to hide from him. I went into the bathroom and locked myself in there. I laughed as I knocked on the door for me to come out. " Stay in there. " He says.

The knocking on the door stopped and the footsteps walked away. I got out of the bathroom and saw him walking to the pool with my suitcase. He held it up over the pool. Just one slip and all my clothes for the week would be soaked.

" That's all my clothes, Von. " I say.

" I'm just fighting fire with fire, Angel. " He smirked devilishly.

" No, it's not fire with fire. " I told him.

" Okay, come get it. " He says putting the suitcase down in front of him.

I grabbed my bag from him and gave him his clothes. Be really has to take everything to extremes.

-----

As promised tonight I'm going to cook for me and Von. I started making dinner and he kept my company. We had a really nice conversation and when we are alone it's just much more easier to get to know each other than being surrounded by his idiot father. 

" Babe, can I ask you something? " Von asked.

" Why are you asking me, just ask the question. " I tell him.

" I'm just afraid I'll open old wounds. " He says. 

" Ask. " I say 

" What do you think about us adopting a baby? " He asked. " 

" Where does this come from? " I ask him.

" I know you want a baby and I would do anything for it. Fuck, I'll even nut in a container for you. " He says and I smiled at the thought.

"  If that's what you want then we can do it, but give me a while to think about it? " I ask him.

" Anything you want. " I said and he smiled. He came around and kissed me before going down on his knees.

" I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, would you make me the luckiest man and marry me? " He smiled while holding an engagement ring out to me. " I dont want you to feel pressured into wanting to try the options I layed out for us to start a family. I'm doing this because I love you. " He says.

" I love you too. " I says with my tears rolling, tears of joy.

 " I says with my tears rolling, tears of joy

https://pin.it/PTB5tSP

____