⚘36⚘

Stage 3: the test of your soul partner connection

The test stage of a twin flame experience is defined by trying to understand your relationship with this other person.

Can twin flames fall in love? It's all about establishing boundaries, testing your limitations, and moving past the purely blissful experience of initially falling in love.

This stage will only occur once you've had enough time to enjoy a “honeymoon” phase.

Plus, this stage is crucial if you are going to have a more meaningful, long-term relationship.

For example, it is at this point that you will negotiate what your future will look like. This will help you to begin noticing what may constitute obstacles to that future.

Although you are destined to know and love each other, you will still engage in conflicts (in the same way that before you met your twin flame, you engaged in conflict with other parts of yourself).

Whether and how you resolve these conflicts, will define whether you'll be able to stay together.

(source: thelawofattraction.com)

Sanaa ☯

The departure from South Africa seemed to be the easiest for my family. We quickly adjusted to our new lives in Paris and relaxed throughout the summer.

Mom shortly began working and Ama got signed by one of the biggest modelling agencies, IMG Models. It was amazing to hear. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help but worry about her safety. The bad model experiences overshadowed the good ones in the media and I wouldn’t be able to bear it if any sort of pain was inflicted on her.

Kai was working on the official release of his winning story and Dad focused on his work as well. Meanwhile, I occupied myself with creating art and preparations with school. I decided to go to school from home for a while before moving into an apartment on campus. I valued my privacy and preferred to raise enough money through art sales than to live with a bunch of strangers.

I hadn’t seen Abel nor his family since my return to Paris because they were on holidays in Greece. They left for Greece a few days after the French national football team returned from a celebratory trip in Sicily.

He was bound to return just in time for pre season, which meant the possibility of spending time together was low.

It was exciting for me to start a new chapter in my life soon. I had the opportunity to see the world from a different perspective and choose a path best suited for me. I hoped for nice teachers and a genuine group of friends.

I completed my night routine, prayed and headed to bed.

dream state…

I stood in the midst of the familiar flower field I hadn´t seen in ages. The sinking sun´s rays illuminated the pink sky with a soft orange hue while stray flower petals slightly brushed my skin as the warm summer breeze led them into a new direction.

I felt his presence from behind almost immediately and broke into a smile.

“We haven´t been here for a long time,” he whispered as he engulfed me in a hug from behind.