Bonus (Nico's POV)

When I was in my father's office earlier today I was given an ear full from him, warning me explicitly to stay away from the TerraNova girl. I've never seen the girl in my life, but if my father is warning me not to touch her it's gotta be because she's at least somewhat attractive. He was also warning Vincent, but he kept keying into me knowing I was the bigger problem. 

"Is she hot, Pops?" My brother decided to antagonize him. He was sitting across from us at his desk with his proud shoulders and permanent scowl. "She's Mickey's little girl. You don't actually expect me to answer that?" He sounded as annoyed as my brother wanted to get him. "If he's warning me it's because she is," I added to it. Vincent grinned at me and fixed his navy coat. 

"When do we meet her?" My brother asked. My father slammed his fists onto the desk catching our full attention. "Basta" (enough) he growled. "You've gotten your warning, now on to other matters," he continued.

        I listened to him talk about this attack and what sit downs we'll be having today to talk about all this. We've got a lot of men out there patrolling. Whoever he was he couldn't have been working alone that's not really the Cartels m.o. I can't do much until he's found...which aggravates me. I'd rather talk with my hands than with my mouth, but it's part of running the empire, which I do a lot of these days. 

It should be Vincent. He's technically the oldest, but I'm better at this than he is. I always have been. 

        After our meeting I wanted to blow off some steam with a good workout. I keep myself in peak physical condition. It was on the way up after that workout that I first saw her. I swung the door open and this petite little thing stopped in front of me with big blue doe eyes that took in my appearance. She looked nervous, so I assume she already knows enough about me to know she probably should be. 

The TerraNova girl has long black hair and the same Italian olive skin. What's in striking contrast to that is her eye color. It's not just blue, it's this icy crystal clear color I've only ever seen on her cousin, and now her. I let my eyes take in her sexy little body in those mini shorts before looking back up at her. She said nothing to me, so I asked her what she wanted, which made her stumble over herself.

        I wasn't interested in introductions so I just walked away after. I do see why my father warned me to stay away from her though. She's fucking hot. Everything from her full lips to her nice bone structure and dainty features makes her gorgeous...but it's that body with the subtle curves that would make my cock jump. 

I'd destroy her if she ever let me touch her. She's nervous and much smaller than me. I'd manhandle the fuck outta her, and fuck her until she couldn't see straight, but I'm not allowed to. Thing is, I'm pretty fucking bad at adhering to orders. I don't like being told what to do. If she's living in my house I'm not held responsible if she ends up bent over the counter with my cock sunken into her.

Those lips would feel fantastic wrapped around my stiff dick. Just thinking about it has the blood rushing south. Good thing I'm headed for the shower. 

I don't care who she is or literally anything else about her, but I would most certainly fuck her. And by the way her lips parted when she took in my appearance, I would say she'd probably let me. I don't even remember her fucking name. My father said it once, but I don't recall. 

I could get her to scream my name though. Repeatedly.

        I sighed at myself for making myself horny before a busy important day. I need to clean the pipes, so I can get serious for today's meeting. I stroked my cock under the stream of the shower until I busted over the swirl of running water into the drain. I may have used the image of the TerraNova girl's lips around my length as a little motivator to make me cum. This should be interesting. 

My father might have been better off not making her such a serious restriction, it's only intrigued me further. Off limits, he said. He told me he'd rip my dick off and staple it to my forehead if I disobeyed him. 50/50 chance he'd actually do it. He's as tapped in the head as I am. I didn't get this taste for violence from nowhere.

        For now the priority is the Cartel. I was pissed to find out who was involved. We've had problems in other states while allying with the Russian's through our own drug trade, but never on home turf. The Cartel has far less rules than the integrity of the Italian mob. They're fucking bastards and they love decapitating people and shit.

I don't like when their antics mess with my business. I set up a lot of these alliances with other organized crime syndicates over the past several years as my father's tested my smarts and abilities. I've passed with flying colors. 

Everyone runs into road blocks with competitors, but my methods are also ruthless, which means many crews think twice before fucking with the Luciano's. To shoot at our guys on our turf is a clear 'fuck you' from them, and I don't like that. 

In fact, when I get my hands on one of them I'm gonna make an example out of them, so the fucking hispanics understand who it is they're challenging. They don't hold weight here, not in my city. And if they think they can declare war and try killing us off enough to take control of this city, then they're not just crazy, they are fucking idiots. 

This is only the beginning.

-

        When I suited up I ran into Dom in the hallway and stopped when it was clear he wanted to say something to me. This kid's always been scared of me, but he tries not to show it. "Hey Nico, I haven't really gotten a chance to thank you guys for opening your doors for me and my cousin Gia," he kissed my ass. Pathetic. Gia, that's her name. "Wasn't of my doing," was all I said before passing him. 

My father owed Mickey TerraNova a favor, or so he told us to justify why he was letting the two of them stay with us during these uncertain times. Since Dom TerraNova is Big Tony's son and Mickey's nephew he's meant to be our right hand just after his father is to mine.

I'm around him often, but he's always very respectful which is what tells me he's afraid of me, because he's a little more informal with my brother. 

        Maybe that started when we were teenagers and I beat the fuck out of him for messing around with one of the many girls I was sleeping with. She wasn't my girlfriend or anything, but I just didn't wanna share with someone below my rank. That was so many years ago, but I think that's where his hesitance with me stems from.

        My father told me the ultimate form of respect is fear, because it shows a person truly believes you are superior, and more dangerous. He liked when his men feared him. He told me fear is the ultimate control over someone. You can mold them, ruin them, or manipulate them when they're afraid. Half the reason a crime family stays in power is because of this control we have over our people. They could rise in unison to try and take us down if they didn't both fear and respect us. That's how any hierarchy works. It's important to keep the integrity of the bosses and the ranks beneath them.

        When my phone buzzed as I was getting into the car with my father I glanced down to be sure it wasn't business. It wasn't. The text banner read: 'Redhead', because I don't remember the chicks name, but I know her face by that one description. 

*Redhead: Horny and lonely. I miss your cock* was the sole message.

I slipped my phone back into my inner coat pocket. I'll save my response for later. This girl likes to be tied up and fucked, and I might need that release later if this day is gonna end up anything like I think it is.