Chapter 46

Having Nick inside me with one hand on my breast and the other now between my legs, had me trembling for release. "Ho un debole per te" (I'm weak for you) I moaned, knowing I could never say no to his touch. He groaned and picked up his pace from its once slow and delectable teasing. 

He moved against his more urgent need to have me, and pleasure me until I came for him. When my walls started clenching I knew I was about to cum, and I hoped my legs would hold me as I rode his cock this way. 

He'd pushed my back forward so my chest was closer to my knees and was pulling me up and down his shaft with the power of his arms, and the tight grasp he had on my hips. Nick's hips started bucking up, so he could slam into my most sensitive place inside me. 

It worked because I was quietly moaning his name while quaking with the climax that ripped through me.

His grunting told me he was close. He was getting every last ounce of pleasure out of this before he'd release into me. That's when I remembered he didn't have a condom on and I quickly reminded him. 

        "Pull your shirt up, I'm gonna cum on your back," he gritted out. I quickly pulled my shirt up and he pulled out of me quickly, aiming his cock toward my back as he stroked himself into completion. I felt the hot threads of his seed splash across my back as he groaned and slowed his hand from pumping himself. 

I stood, careful not to drop my shirt down on my back and walked across the room to grab some tissues. 

"Come here," he said, offering to clean me up. He wiped himself off and then me.

Once our pants were back up he pulled me down onto his lap again, but this time I was facing him and straddling it. He grasped my neck in his hand and pulled me to his mouth for a hot kiss.

"I think I'm addicted" he whispered over my lips while his other hand brushed over my sensitive clit. My legs clenched, squeezing him. I kissed his lips again and gently bit his bottom one before releasing it. "I thought I was 'convenient'. Are you going to start driving across town every night to fuck me?" I teased him with a smirk. 

"You'll have withdrawals if I don't," he turned the tables on me. I liked how his hands were on my thighs caressing my skin gently as we talked. My arms were around his neck and my thumb was grazing up and down the back of it.

"Oh please, you're thinking about yourself" I retorted with sass. "We'll see," he threatened with his signature arrogant smirk. I liked seeing his tattooed flesh in contrast to my clean skin. I grabbed his hands and threaded our fingers together. He looked at our hands then back at me, clearing his throat and letting go. Too intimate I guess. 

        I got off his lap after that. "Well, my uncle's most likely in bed now. I can check if the coast is clear," I offered him, cutting to the chase. "Are you kicking me out?" he arched a dark brow at me. I fidgeted with my hands in my lap and looked away casually. 

"Well you got what you came for," I stupidly remarked. I don't know why I'm pushing him out the door. Maybe I felt rejected or maybe my subconscious knew it was time for self preservation. 

He looked me up and down before nodding. I stood up and smoothed myself over before walking us to the stairs to head up. I was relieved to see that nobody was on the first floor and I could easily walk Nick out. 

At the front door he paused for a moment and looked at me. I wish he wasn't so good at holding that stone expression, because I'd like to know what he was thinking. His hand reached up and with the pad of his thumb he brushed my lower lip before walking out the door.