Chapter 74 (Nick's POV)

I was itching to get outta here tonight so I could head over to Gia's. I'm spending the night and all I can think about is her, in bed, naked and below me...or on top of me. She's so goddamn sexy. I wanna touch every inch of her, but instead I'm in a warehouse full of sweaty men dictating everything on the new shipment changes.

A few things needed to be adjusted with all the changes happening around here. The Russian's asked a very large favor of me and they owe me a big one, which is so fucking ironic because the reason they needed this favor is because their operations are shaken with the loss of their underboss. 

And I'm the one who fucking murdered their underboss.

And yet... they owe me a debt for doing them the favor of picking up some of their slack for a little while. While they settle matters between the rising underboss and them retaliating against the cartel.

        I said yes, and we've picked up their slack. But that means I've been damn busy at work, which means I haven't had as much time with my girl as I've wanted. I hate all the sneaking around bullshit. I just wanna openly date the fucking girl so we can go to dinner or fucking walk a street without worrying that there'll be a hit on us for disrescepting the Russians.

My dick of a father warned me just after Mikhail died that I still hadda stay away from Gia. He said, "Just because he's gone, doesn't mean she's single."

What he means is, Giada is still somehow considered this weird kind of property of the Russians. I hate that shit. I always have. She's not fucking property. She's mine, but she's not property. And she doesn't belong to the goddamn Russians or the Italians.

Sneaking around makes me feel weak. Like I got something to fear. But Gia does fear something. She's terrified the secret will get out and all hell will break loose. I know she isn't wrong. I know I gotta keep my cool and wait this out.

        I watched as some fat ass tried lifting his pants while bending down for the next shipment. If I see another ass crack that isn't attached to my girl I'm gonna kick it. "Could you move any fucking slower?!" I hollered out to my men. Time is ticking by so slowly. Christ. 

"Somewhere to be?" I heard the smug voice beside me. Dom's been observing me lately and I don't like it.

He knows. Somehow the bastard knows I'm with Gia, but for now I'll deny it. "Yup, my house. Where I'm not staring at another man's dirty asshole," I shouted the last part at the guy whose crack was showing. Dom laughed as the idiot scrambled to pick up his pants.

"You can leave. I got this," I watched Dom's icy eyes side eye me. Her eyes. "You enjoying the view?" I fucked with him to call him out on his eagerness to stay here all night with these guys. "Yeah, yeah, you wanna go or not?" He looked me head on this time. 

Fuck this. "Yeah, I'm out."

I didn't give him a second to even take the offer back. I clasped his shoulder in silent thanks and booked it outta there. Well, I kicked a guy in the ass for getting in my way and then I booked it outta there.

        I sent Giada a quick text. *On my way* and I hope she knows what that means. I hope she answers the door already naked so I can slide into that silk pussy and make her moan my name. Fuck. I'm so horny today. When Gia texted me back a winky face I told her the exact thought I just had. 

*Meet me at the door naked to save me time* I told her.

*Time for what?* She teased me when she texted me back. I waited until a red light to respond.

*I'm gonna grab you and slam you on my cock* I warned her. *But won't you taste me first? I want your mouth on me* she requested. And my girl's gonna get what she wants. *Okay, baby. Meet me at the door naked so I can drop to my knees and eat your pussy* I sent her one last text.